Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings : Swingers Discussion 2203901051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jet-propelled police rhinos were used in the evacuation.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18812 posts)
Camp Rock blasts the nooze froggies into neverland.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
I see ZZ climbed back out from under his rock

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Within week, after the national shock of this terrorist mayhem passes its initial stage, expect the typical Tea Party/Republic-con Party claims to begin, claiming that the attacks were caused by a subset group to be named who represent the 'liberal/homosexual/unpatriotic' agenda of the Democratic Party.

Minnesota's Welfare Queen and Rerpresentative Michelle Bachman won't be able to resist proclaiming her version of reality once again.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
No Mark you window licking tool, I posted the MEDIAN income, which means half the people in that profession make even less than the mid 40K range the data shows. You tried to fabricate a lie and I busted you on it, you should be used to that by now. If you are going to envy a class, at least have the self respect to envy a class difficult to attain, with a little ambition, you too could have avoided living in the woodpile full of meth labs and trailer parks you call home

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
pp: I took a look. What is posted on that chart is the C range of salary. This is what you get while attending academy. After you finish academy you move into the B range. You get a boost of about $500 at start of B range and your salary bumps a couple hundred a month every quarter for your two years of apprenticeship. After you pass your apprenticeship you move into A range. You get about a $1.000.00 per month boost and about another 3% raise a year for the next seven years. Then at 18 years you get your longevity pay raise. At that point you are are making $150.000.00 as a firefighter in CA. See Stockton Ca. bankruptcy findings. The City can no longer afford the payroll or pay into it's massive retirement obligations. Los Angeles is soon to enter the Courts along with a whole host of California Cities. The CALPERS retirement system itself is expected to go into the red in the next couple of years as it is an unsustainable fund. You can bet your fat ass I am very much interested in this, as this is my retirement. The California Teachers Retirement System is already in the red.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
It's not uncommon for Pittsburgh Firefighter to make over $100K

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16725 posts)
Mark does not live in the reality based community.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
ww w1.salary. com/CA/Anaheim/Fire-Fighter-salary. html

ww w1.salary. com/CA/Los-Angeles/Fire-Fighter-salary. html

Mark, why would you tell such an idiotic lie, when you should KNOW I am going to come along and prove you wrong? This you see, if the exact problem my sarcasm was addressing. Babbling Morons who hug the nuts of the 1% still waiting for that "trickle down" that is never coming, and demonizing the middle class

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
50k a year?... Dam they are well paid when compared to around here.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7258 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings