Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings : Swingers Discussion 2203901041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert..I work longer and harder than "The average man working 9-5" and I find time to manage my portfolio quite well, thanks

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Party:

If we could stop the holes in our tax system, the pockets the wealthy use to his their wealth, ect. I would actually be in favor of a % tax. Where by everyone paid a total % of their wealth earned that year.

Personally I think the intrest collected on money put into a savings account ought not be taxed, only additional funds added. Example:

2010: your savings account had 10,000 and you drew 2,000 from it, but added 5,000. The only ammount which ought be taxed is the 5,000, not the total 13,000 or as in some cases 15,000.

Why? Because unlike the stock market, a savings account is assured cash for hard times which the common man can understand how to save and use. The less they use, the more intrest they build and the more they have saved away for retirement.

Would they make more for retirement of they invested into stocks and bonds? Sure... But the common man working 9-5 doesn't have the time to manage their money like a day trader, let alone the understanding if what they are doing.

I feel that this is why our stock market is so unstable and artificially high when demand amd personal wealth is down. People are desperate and buying lottery tickets, in vain hope of winning big.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
State Controller Chiang released his March report covering California’s cash balance for March 2013. Total revenues for March were $395.5 million above estimates found in the Proposed 2013-14 Budget. Personal income taxes for March came in $324.1 million above estimates, corporate taxes were $81.9 million above estimates, and sales tax was $132.1 million below estimates in the 2013-14 Budget.

As of March 31st, the cash deficit totaled $15.2 billion and was covered with $5.2 billion of internal borrowing and $10 billion of external borrowing.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Mark...Low property tax is good, but complaining that the wages of public servants is breaking the bank, while at the same time artificially holding tax rates at 1970s rates, is a bit duplicidous

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
OC is mostly Republican. And one of the few Counties in the State that is doing well. It did have it's money problems some years back. Someone in county government skimmed off money in the millions. So much so the county did have to file bankruptcy. Yes prop 13 is still here. It only effects people who buy a house and stay around. Like many people who retire and are on fixed incomes. Your property tax is not going to up and so high and force you out of your home. Example: You buy your house for $100.000.00 thirty yeas ago. All of the houses around you are now selling for $500.000.00. Your property is not going to be taxed at the new rate. Not until it sales. Prop 13 has saved many a people from being forced out of their homes. I am not sure what the average occupation of a house is in CA. But I have been back to a couple of my former neighbor hoods and found only about a third of the people I knew still living there. I am now living in my current house the longest, 13 years. Next longest was 10 years. So property I would guess is not stagnate.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Also..unless a LOT has changed, last I knew OC was run by Republicans and was ground zero for prop 13 with people paying 1970s property tax rates in 2013. If you folks can't get you act together, don't blame public unions

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Mark..I will apologize for one thing, I had your location, and in fact you confused with someone else...thus my window licking tool and meth lab and trailer park remarks were unwarranted...My bad...I diosagree with you often but you have some basis for your opinions, unlike some others I still stand by the data I posted

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
pp: "No Mark you window licking tool, I posted the MEDIAN income." If you think the median income of a firefighter in OC is about $48.000.00 a year. Well, OK...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I think the last time they let rhinos run in the Boston marathon was 1974, before new air quality ordinances made it impossible for them to participate.

Since then, it is my understanding that they compete in the Ybor City marathon.

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18841 posts)
Observers and bystanders of the explosion that maimed and murdered innocent spectators at the marathon have been interviewed. Their accounts form a basis for understanding nothing, really. Meanwhile, investigators have begun the task of gathering information and attempting to discover the means and motives of the perpetrators.

Try interpreting this:

Monday, four hours before the Boston Marathon's elite runners took off, a group of 15 active-duty soldiers from the Massachusetts National Guard gathered at the starting line in Hopkinton. Each soldier was in full combat uniform and carried a "ruck," a military backpack weighing about 40 pounds. The rucks were filled with Camelbacks of water, extra uniforms, Gatorade, changes of socks—and first-aid and trauma kits. It was all just supposed to be symbolic.

"Forced marches" or "humps" are a regular part of military training, brisk walking over tough terrain while carrying gear that could help a soldier survive if stranded alone. These soldiers, participating in "Tough Ruck 2013," were doing the 26 miles of the Boston Marathon to honor comrades killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, or lost to suicide and PTSD-related accidents after coming home. [Story posted on Mother Jones ejournal] .

Strange, isn't it? Americans were sent to invade and occupy foreign countries, and intended their participation in the marathon to be symbolic. That was their stated intention. Instead, they helped in removing the collapesed barricade fence and assisting in the triage of victims.

As already stated, the interpretation of the facts will begin to be distorted in about one week by those who seek to assign blame in order to justify their own faulty reasoning. In his topic thesis, the OP suggests one such scenario. Others will follow.

Frogx Noozies are ready to begin the distortion of reality to villify groups they already oppose. That is the premise of the thesis.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6831 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 62   End
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings