Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings : Swingers Discussion 2203901025
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   25 to 34 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gf:

You prosituted yourself at more than 12 hours a day, seven days a week. That isn't working hard, that was working stupid, so save us all your bullshit. You worked so hard because you chose to set the value of your life so low.

Human life, human dignity is worth more than you sold your dignity for.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
robert, at your age I had a side business and a good full time job, i worked 90 hours a week to make sure I would never have to eat cat food when i got older. I didnt make excuses then and still dont when I work 60+ hours per week for "THE MAN" and as an employee/slave of one of the largest companies in the world to make sure I can afford what i want and still be able to save cash. and amazingly, I love my job and consider myself lucky. Get off your ass and do something with your life, stop reading BS books and watching the BS news.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
vacpl....my hat is off to you..carry on son or I should say mister vacpl...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Vacp:

Have you ever studied how someone words their statements, repeated words tend to reveil a important aspect of an individual.

You say you survived your adulthood. I say that you didn't survive it, you existed in it and became a bitter person because you existed and didn't survive it.

Mere survival is pointless. If we humans were only concerned about mere survival, than we might as well return to a state if hunter gatherers. Why? Because dumb animals survive, humans are smart animals... We evolved beyond mere survival, not on hard work alone, but on the imagination of a few who granted the many hope.

This hole has been perverted by some into corrupt religions, perverse acts of terror and death and sometimes... Sometimes the ability for humanity to grow beyond being mindless animals, simply surviving.

I cannot say with any certintly as to what your home life was, but anyone driven as you explain that you were and never looked back must have had one horrid life as a child. For that you have my condolances.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Robert one excuse is as good as the other for living in the basement. I guess I have to much pride to do it. I left home 2 months after getting out of school and have never moved back in. I did what was needed to survive on my own. Never worried about the things you worry about. Guess my generation was raised to survive. I guess your was raised to look for the way way out.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Robert..I was actually raised in an environment where the optimum goal was to be a successful career criminal...but that is another discussion entirely. Please understand, I know where you come from quite well, I in fact have extended family not far away. You come from a place where prior to the advent of the "information economy" a person could depend on the ability to follow his or her dad or uncle to work one day, get a job, join a Union, make a wage sufficient to but a home, raise a family send their kids to college so they coukld have a better life Enter the late 1970s Seems this way of life set well neither with the very wealthy of the very poor. The wealthy believed it gave too much economic clout and too many options for the peasants and workers, and thus they convinced the poor the middle class was the emeny. Some think it was the "Southern Strategy" that sealed the deal between the 1% and the rural poor. Nope The Southern strategy just set the table..it was the "Reagan Coalition" that destroyed the middle class So...damage done...time to regroup. The good news....the electoral numbers and demographics no longer work for the reactionaries. There is hope...even for the rust belt

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GFandME ...you know a lot of people in the 39.6%, 33% or even 28% tax bracket who would like to trade their lives for the easy breezy care free life of the working poor where they always know they have a safety net? I sure don't

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Gf:

Sadly until I have skills which are useful for the long term, leaving isn't possible. The only thing leaving without skills accomplishes is becoming another employers bitch... Nothing else.

Once I gain useable skills which can provide me with employment for life, I will leave and I will laugh as hazleton continues to crumble. But only once I have skills which do not have me one injury away from the unemployment line... Such as the construction trades are such unacceptable fields.

Moving to where the wages are better will always mean the minimum cost of living rises... Which in turn mean that the real benefits aren't the higher wages are lost. This is why people punch out baby after baby... Or at the least they did, not so much any more as the Clinton's cut off half of welfare for any child after the second and limited the length you can collect.

Granted becaise we have a nation with unemployment numbers at or near to 8%. I think the entire system needs to be remade. The unemployed provided "basics" this means stalinistic living, shared bathrooms, kitchens or cafeteria style kitchens where by they are given two meals a day.

Any man/woman working full time ought be paid a wage which allows for the growth of that person. (if single/no kids, then able to go to college) (if married/kids, then able to provide with their wage three meals a day, the first two years of college edication/trade school, medical,... A future.)

Contrary to popular belief, I do not think someone without formal edication ought have the newest cars, big house with a white picked fence... But if you work 40 plus hours, you ought not live in fear of watching your children/wife or yourself die due to no medical, starve or go hungry because they have no food or not enough food, or be illiterate because they couldn't attend college.

You will notice I a big on college, why? Because an associates degree is the new high school deploma. It provides you near poverty wages... But your wages are above the level that qualifies for assesstance from the government and thus you provide for the welfare of your countrymen.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
PP, the people without the brains to save or do things to keep them from sinking will always have the govt to fall back on. they have no worries.

Robert, I know hazleton very well, have many customers there, have a very good friend who lives there. You are hanging around the wrong people. You are right though about the wages in your area, they are pathetic. If you cant make it work living there, move to an area that you can.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
Party:

That is because you live in a different class of people, most of whom were raised to or learned to conducted business, not work until they became old enough to retire.... And then die two years later.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   25 to 34 of 62   End
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings