Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings : Swingers Discussion 2203901021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Working long hours is not stupid, some might even say its smart if the person chose to do it. I was happy to work those hours cause i had a goal and achieved it. It was tough and id do it again if i had to. Its something you may want to consider instead of waiting and expecting handouts from the 1% 'ers.

You really do sound like a spoiled and entitled kid. it has nothing to do with your age, its how you act and come off to others. If the "evil" employers and "rich" do look at you different, its cause you are....and it has nothing to do with money.

But wasting time arguing with you is silly so i wont do it anymore.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
Good:

Now if working minimum wage was all I did and I didn't try to write books, or study to improve my mind and pave the way to a real career, you would be correct in your statements. But I don't use the time as a security guard as my job, I use it to study.

I am taking classes to enter into the field of sonography, a field which is to expand by 44% in the next seven to ten years.

I am still attempting to get 2 books printed and am writing four more. Each will have 75,000 words or more and I lean towards more. I use my employer and this minimum wage job as a stepping stone while I fixed my past mistakes and chopped a path to a new field.

I've lost 30k on a field that went belly up due to the economy and forced artist to prostitute themselves at 45k a year, working 10-12 hours normal and 12-18 at crunch time... No they weren't paid overtime, and if you asked, your career would be ruined as employee names are shared within the industry.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
"...you chose to set the value of your life so low."

Aren't you the one who set the value of your life so high that you watch metal rust for minimum wage?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
And for the love of god and enlightened conversation, stop it with this age crap. You have posted with the intellectual ability to understand higher principles of what is right and what is wrong that a Nate would post.

Referring to your superior age, when you have done nothing to benefit humanity with it, simply makes you apper vain and senile.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
Gf:

You prosituted yourself at more than 12 hours a day, seven days a week. That isn't working hard, that was working stupid, so save us all your bullshit. You worked so hard because you chose to set the value of your life so low.

Human life, human dignity is worth more than you sold your dignity for.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
robert, at your age I had a side business and a good full time job, i worked 90 hours a week to make sure I would never have to eat cat food when i got older. I didnt make excuses then and still dont when I work 60+ hours per week for "THE MAN" and as an employee/slave of one of the largest companies in the world to make sure I can afford what i want and still be able to save cash. and amazingly, I love my job and consider myself lucky. Get off your ass and do something with your life, stop reading BS books and watching the BS news.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
vacpl....my hat is off to you..carry on son or I should say mister vacpl...BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Vacp:

Have you ever studied how someone words their statements, repeated words tend to reveil a important aspect of an individual.

You say you survived your adulthood. I say that you didn't survive it, you existed in it and became a bitter person because you existed and didn't survive it.

Mere survival is pointless. If we humans were only concerned about mere survival, than we might as well return to a state if hunter gatherers. Why? Because dumb animals survive, humans are smart animals... We evolved beyond mere survival, not on hard work alone, but on the imagination of a few who granted the many hope.

This hole has been perverted by some into corrupt religions, perverse acts of terror and death and sometimes... Sometimes the ability for humanity to grow beyond being mindless animals, simply surviving.

I cannot say with any certintly as to what your home life was, but anyone driven as you explain that you were and never looked back must have had one horrid life as a child. For that you have my condolances.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
Robert one excuse is as good as the other for living in the basement. I guess I have to much pride to do it. I left home 2 months after getting out of school and have never moved back in. I did what was needed to survive on my own. Never worried about the things you worry about. Guess my generation was raised to survive. I guess your was raised to look for the way way out.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Robert..I was actually raised in an environment where the optimum goal was to be a successful career criminal...but that is another discussion entirely. Please understand, I know where you come from quite well, I in fact have extended family not far away. You come from a place where prior to the advent of the "information economy" a person could depend on the ability to follow his or her dad or uncle to work one day, get a job, join a Union, make a wage sufficient to but a home, raise a family send their kids to college so they coukld have a better life Enter the late 1970s Seems this way of life set well neither with the very wealthy of the very poor. The wealthy believed it gave too much economic clout and too many options for the peasants and workers, and thus they convinced the poor the middle class was the emeny. Some think it was the "Southern Strategy" that sealed the deal between the 1% and the rural poor. Nope The Southern strategy just set the table..it was the "Reagan Coalition" that destroyed the middle class So...damage done...time to regroup. The good news....the electoral numbers and demographics no longer work for the reactionaries. There is hope...even for the rust belt

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings