Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings : Swingers Discussion 2203901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Of course you looked it up so that means you're right.

What get's me is people like you who think companies just give good wages and benefits from the goodness of their hearts. People died so workers could have a forty hour work week, a decent wage and benefits. You really think workers have it better today? The forty hour work week is almost a thing of the past. Either you don't get forty hours so they don't pay your benefits or they have make overtime mandatory and bust your ass. Fuck having time with your family.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I'm not being aggressive. I looked it up. I can't find anything that uses scab like you describe. If that's the way people use it in your circles, OK.

To answer your question:

Zero. I have been in a union - once - forced into a union of graduate student teaching assistants against my will. I never participated in anything the union did (other than watch my dues be removed from my paycheck), and I ignored their orders to continue to meet my students one on one to help them. In fact, I helped other students who's teaching assistants refused to help them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
I'm using the term scab properly, thank you.

How many picket lines have you participated in?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I don't think you're using the word "scab" quite correctly. I've never seen a definition of scab that includes the employER.

I'm not sure if there is a specific term for what you're describing, but I'm pretty sure "scab" isn't correct.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
Robert,

So called businessmen like Goodenuff are lying, non-union scum. He cares nothing about fair wages for his employees. He's admitted to changing his business address to avoid paying prevailing wages.

Quit trying to reason with him. He's the kind of guy that made unions important for the working man. He'd work his employees for less than minimum if he could.

He's a scab. Quit wasting your breath.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I think someone who needs to take medication, isn't.

Just my opinion you understand.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
LOL

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
Just:

You brag about working 15 hours a day like it is a badge of honor. What condition are you in when you return home? How long do you sleep on Saturday? How much pain is your body in? How many drugs must you take? Without these drugs, can you operate and do your job? With all of this work, do you own a home? How many rooms does it have?

People like you are why we are a nation of drug users. Why half of the television ads on TV are for one drug or another.

Half of your life is over, your children are or will be grown and gone. You work 15 hours on the weekdays and 300 miles from home, who is raising your kids? Your wife? Half of all marriages end in divorce so if you are lucky enough to have a wife who works... Congrats. But that isn't what the other half face and to expect everyone to work as hard as you do for a descent living. That is how we had the coal miner rebellions, because scabs like you would suck the coal mine owners dicks and make the greater whole suffer.

You think only of yourself and such people ought not be listened to.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Gf:

You are the one who feels entitled. You think that your wealth was generated by your work, it wasn't. You worked hard and long to make others wealthy, you worked against unions and your fellow men/women and your own self interest in the name of personal greed and for what? Bragging rights?

Your generation looks to personal wealth as if it is a status symbol, it is. When generated by doing nothing but tearing other working people down, when you raise the bar so high that only a exceptional few can succeed, the wealth you have is a symbol of your arrogance, your vanity and your inflated self ego.

It and the people who seek out such wealth have as much value as the coal dust that covers this jeep I sit in. We wash it off daily and discard it, because it makes the jeep look ugly.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Robert you are past cant fix stupid,,Im going back to work on a 5 and 2 schedual I know you have never heard of that,,Im working 5 days on and 2 days off,, Im working 300 miles from my house and working like 15 hours a day,,But like the last poster said you choose not to work those hours but he does,,Thats why he has the things he needs and on top of that wants,,,,,,,, You are a useless day dreaming peice of !!!!! Dont forget im not diplomaded and I aint going to tell you my wages because you would fucking be like OMG Let me call OBAMASS!!!!!! GRow up boy because the dream you are living in is about over!!!

Mickey..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings