Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings : Swingers Discussion 220390101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
You know, police, fire fighters, paramedics, ambulance drivers and other first responders. Just the usual lazy union thugs who risk their lives to save others who are a burden on society because they make 50K a year, have an HMO and a modest pension

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Which is why Wal mart is in the midst of HE hell, and unable to staff their stores property, as they continue to seep market share

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
TBR:

Of course Walmart will consider 30 hours a week full time... So that they can be two hours under Obama care and other government requirements.

People bled and died for a 40 hour work week. You cannot sustain a family on less and to work more for any pay below 50k a year is outrageous, as it cuts into your family life.

If employers wish to work themselves more, go for it... But the employees ought not be made to work longer, and Expecially for less.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Well, WalMart considers full time 30 hours per week...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
The 29 hour work week has become common? Speak for yourself Corkey, most people who were not home schooled by illiterates and who don't use Wikipedia as a substitute for a brain actually have full time jobs with benefits

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Jan:

That was the burden a business owner chose to accept by becoming a business owner and not an employee. But make no mistake, this doesn't entitle the owner to take advantage of the workers or the good graces of the nation.

Any employer paying minimum wage to an employee after the first year and isn't paying themselves the same wage so to keep the lights on... Is a discrace as a man and is profiting from the welfare system meant to help struggling families, not businessmen.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
"He's admitted to changing his business address to avoid paying prevailing wages."

Nke, your obsession with me is humorous. I said no such thing. Please share with the rest of the Forum readership the source of my alleged "admission".

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The 29 hour week has become pretty common.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19872 posts)
I wonder how many hours per week the business owners that are so reviled in these threads work?

Raise your hand if you think they call it a week after forty hours.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
"Of course you looked it up so that means you're right."

Um... OK I'm letting it go.

"What get's me is people like you who think companies just give good wages and benefits from the goodness of their hearts."

I do not believe any such thing and would have never said that in my adult lifetime.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19872 posts)
Doing away with unions in this country is the biggest contributing factor to the demise of the middle class.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
TOPIC: Rumor has it the injured in Boston were manhandled by Union thugs after the bombings