Rudy is flip flopping and the conservatives don't appreciate that! : Swingers Discussion 73230
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRudy is flip flopping and the conservatives don't appreciate that!
TOPIC: Rudy is flip flopping and the conservatives don't appreciate that!
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Every politician changes some of their opinions, strategies, positions, ideology, personal and professional views. There is nothing unique about Rudy.

Now, as far as my support for Rudy, I was not a fan when he was Mayor of New York, and I am not a fan now. Therefore, I do not see myself voting for him.

As far as the Abortion issue, I am for an ADULT women's right to make a private and informed choice to any medical procedure, paritial birth abortion or otherwise. I may morally believe it is wrong, but as a man I do not want anyone telling me what I can and can not do to my body, so I understand we should give the same respect to a women's body. As far as children, I believe that informing a parent prior to performing an medical procedure should be law. Exceptions are when the child's life is in REAL danger, or when the child is no longer under the supervision of the parent(s).

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Hope I didnt upset you? AAHHH teflon bill amazing how he has stuck in my head as a no good worthless lieing peice of shit. If she had left him I think I would have a lot more respect for a stonger woman.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I will support any one but Hillary, hell I would support her if she would divorce that worthless piece of shit she is married to.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
ok AND SO? we have 1 1/2 years to go I am sure Hillary will be floppin around like a fish by the time it is all over.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Rudy is flip flopping and the conservatives don't appreciate that!