Rudy Corners the Heroin Kingpin Vote : Swingers Discussion 89884
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRudy Corners the Heroin Kingpin Vote
TOPIC: Rudy Corners the Heroin Kingpin Vote
Created by: tbrmskss
Original Starting post for this thread:
"The guy in the wheelchair is Frank Lucas, who once claimed to make $1 million a day selling drugs, some of which he says he had smuggled in from Vietnam in the coffins of dead U.S. soldiers.

The guy on the phone is Leroy "Nicky" Barnes, one of the most famous drug dealers in U.S. history and a man Time once called the "reputed Godfather of a multimillion-dollar drug empire."

After Barnes, aka "Mr. Untouchable" and "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown," was convicted on federal drug charges, Giuliani advocated for the commutation of his life sentence on the ground that he had become a valuable informant for prosecutors. Barnes is now living under the government's Witness Protection Program, which is one reason -- among others -- that you won't be seeing him on the campaign trail with America's Mayor anytime soon. "

http: // www*salon*com/politics/war_room/index.html?source=whitelist

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I will stay in my party, the Democrats, and work for the change that I feel is necessary.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
If you don't care, don't vote. Whining on a political forum does not count as "being involved in the process". If you think the dems are so bad, then find or start a political party that you can vote for. I don't believe in "worthless votes". If you vote for people you believe in, then your vote counts. Regardless of the outcome.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Well, Joe, he is just like all the other candidates, a mix of dirty and clean.

I'm not too happy with any of the current crop, but I will hold my nose and vote for the Democrat, because I think they are slightly less corrupt than the Republicans.

Or maybe I won't. Since California is a safe Democratic state, hell I can vote for the commie or the nazi. Maybe I will see who is running and vote for the most objectionable. Or maybe a write in for Colbert or somebody. Scotty, maybe?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Is Rudy dirty or clean? Is he a good man or a bad man? What does this information have to do with his running for President? Is he going to Appoint Noriega as drug Czar?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Certainly some of the connies on here have missed the point of the story.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
"Don’t judge others lest you be judged.”

That’s what Rudy Giuliani told a Christian Broadcasting Network interviewer Thursday when asked about his troubled family life, with three marriages and a strained relationship with his two children.

Comparing himself to the accused adulterous woman whose life was spared by the intervention of Jesus, Giuliani cited the Biblical story in an apparent jab at presidential rivals who subtly raise his messy life.

“I’m guided a lot by the story of the woman that was going to be stoned, and Jesus put the stones down and said ‘He that hasn’t sinned cast the first stone,’ and everybody disappeared,” Giuliani said.

“It seems like nowadays in America we have people that think they could’ve passed that test,” Giuliani said. “And I don’t think anybody could’ve passed that test but Jesus.”

While Giuliani mentioned no names, a top GOP rivals for the White House, Mitt Romney, often invokes the support of his five sons and his marriage to his high school sweetheart in ads and on the stump as a contrast to Giuliani’s history.

Giuliani, who talked to CBN’s David Brody while campaigning in California at the end of the week, also revealed he prays to Jesus for guidance, but did not talk about how often he goes to church.

uh, didnt he miss the point of the story/parable?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
no, that is old news. this is "new" news

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Don't be surprised if at the end of all of this, in November 2008, you'll have a choice of a "closet" mafia candidate or a "cold-blooded" candidate.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Bernard Kerik, a former New York police commissioner and protege of Republican presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani, was indicted on corruption charges on Thursday, media reported, in a potential embarrassment for Giuliani's campaign.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
one more reason i won't be voting for rudy in the republican primary.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Rudy Corners the Heroin Kingpin Vote