Rosie booted from the VIEW : Swingers Discussion 77849
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRosie booted from the VIEW
TOPIC: Rosie booted from the VIEW
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Will anyone ever know the real story, probably not. But who cares? I'm glad she's gone. It will be nice to take a break from her, she is really a piece of trash. The bigger question is, who will replace her? That could be interesting. oh and one more thing.

"Wow this thread was a total waste of electrons, light, and fiber optic bandwidth." ER

Well thanks for your generous intellectual contribution as always my chubby little Indian friend.........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
defn not a fan. i like my lesbians a little lighter and more man friendly ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
red,

and her show was cancelled because no one watched her fat ass. Same thing will happen this time. she's a rude cow that shouldn't be on the air period

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
in the interest of fairness it does not appear that she was booted.

The opinionated host said she and ABC couldn't agree on a new contract - she wanted one more year, ABC wanted to lock her up for three. So she decided to leave, although she will appear occasionally next season for things like a planned one-hour special on autism.

O'Donnell made more than $3 million for her season on "The View." ABC was willing to spend more to keep her, but wanted a three-year deal so it didn't have to worry about O'Donnell as a potential competitor. She could easily command her own talk show for much more money: She was making some $30 million a year before "The Rosie O'Donnell Show" shut down in 2002.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Wow this thread was a total waste of electrons, light, and fiber optic bandwidth.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
LOL WNT LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Bu Bye!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I never thought she was that big of a deal. the only way these hollywood nazis have any power is if we pay attention to them. But oh well she's gone, i'm sure she'll find another venue to shoot off her fat mouth.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Rosie booted from the VIEW