Rosie and MSNBC sitting in a tree : Swingers Discussion 90715
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRosie and MSNBC sitting in a tree
TOPIC: Rosie and MSNBC sitting in a tree
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just heard that Rosie O'donald may be offered a prime time slot on MSNBC. First let me say despite how much I dislike Rosie, I have to hand it to her. She's a terrible comedian, worst actress, and really annoying. She basically managed to spin shit into gold with regards to her popularity or infamy depending on how you see her. But is this a smart move for NBC, which swears up and down that it's not a Left Wing news channel? Most people believe Fox leans right and that CNN leans left, but MSNBC seems to be coming out of the closet and make a declaration regarding the direction of it's bias. Is this a good idea or will it kill MSNBC?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
like most liberal shows if it happens there will be few viewers and then it will get canceled ...she is a pig

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Even Rosie has free speech !

Does that mean lies and fairy tales about Bldg #7 as well?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Really with the exception of "A League of Their Own" she hadn't done shit before getting on the view. Her ungrateful ass should be kissing Barbra Walter's wrinkled old ass. Paris Hilton has more talent than Rosie, probably smarter and will make more money in the long run too. I used to like MSNBC, I watched Chris Matthews all the time, I miss the old Chris Matthews who gave everyone a hard time. Yes dzzy Fox does lean Right, and conservatives feel that CNN and all the other major media outlets lean left. Something Liberals deny up and down. Even though most Journalists identify themselves to be Liberal and democrats.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
controversy generates ratings, at least at first so of course it is a good idea but her lack of talent will cause the show to fail within months..

most people THINK fox leans right??? haha

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Fits like a glove. And rosie will last 1 season and come up with a reason to leave she is a lazy person who would rather collect a welfare check than to hold a real job. Her last two jobs ended in controversy and I believe made up so she could leave to finish her book she wont promote. Lazy is the key word and it wont last...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I just heard that Rosie O'donald may be offered a prime time slot on MSNBC. First let me say despite how much I dislike Rosie, I have to hand it to her. She's a terrible comedian, worst actress, and really annoying. She basically managed to spin shit into gold with regards to her popularity or infamy depending on how you see her. But is this a smart move for NBC, which swears up and down that it's not a Left Wing news channel? Most people believe Fox leans right and that CNN leans left, but MSNBC seems to be coming out of the closet and make a declaration regarding the direction of it's bias. Is this a good idea or will it kill MSNBC?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Rosie and MSNBC sitting in a tree