Rosie At It Again : Swingers Discussion 75340
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRosie At It Again
TOPIC: Rosie At It Again
Created by: sweetbutt77
Original Starting post for this thread:
Defending terrorist. She actually is defending the admitted mastermind behind 9/11 and the man who personally killed Daniel Pearl. He admitted cutting Pearl's head off with his "blessed" right hand. Rosie spoke that the photo was after being tortured by Americans, when in reality the photo was taken 4 years ago immediately after his capture. She also says his admission was forced due to torture at Quantonimo. He admitted being the mastermind behind 9/11 several years ago. He was very proud of that and killing Daniel Pearl. Rosie is a comedian (not a good one but a comedian still) but when she tries to be a "news reporter" and a terror advocate should she be held accountable for her actions and words? There are hundreds of thousands of women who get their news from places like the View. With Rosie giving false news or spinning the news to fit her political views should she be held accountable? Personally I think Walters should fire her for what she said because she just disrespected the families of over 3,000 Americans who never made it home on 9/11. There is a right to free speech but there are consequences for abusing that speech (ask the Dixie Chicks). But does free speech cover what Rosie has said on the View when she does not know what she is talking about?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The price is right's demographic would most likely be older ladies, they are going to get someone who old ladies would like. Old ladies and housewives. I don't see them making a radical racial change to the show, the next host will be a white male, and business wise it would make sense, unless they pay Bill Cosby to do it.....That would be major.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
she knows the show??? who the hell doesn't know the show!! haha

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
LOS ANGELES - "The Price Is Right" needs a host, and Rosie O'Donnell is interested. Very interested.

ADVERTISEMENT

The 45-year-old said on her blog recently that she was meeting with the "Price" people this week and that she "sure would" accept the job if they offer.

"I LOVE THE PRICE IS RIGHT," she wrote, the capitalization underscoring her feelings.

CBS and FremantleMedia North America, which produces the hit game show, have been seeking a replacement for the venerable Bob Barker, who retired this month after 35 years as the show's host.

Among those reportedly in the running are Todd Newton of the E! network, Mark Steines of "Entertainment Tonight," George Hamilton and John O'Hurley. But Barker said O'Donnell is his pick.

"She knows the show," he said backstage at Friday's Daytime Emmy Awards. "There's no doubt in my mind she could do the show. Now, whether they want a lady host, I don't know. I've never heard that discussed. As far as I know, they've only auditioned men."

CBS and FremantleMedia had no comment Tuesday.

O'Donnell's spokeswoman, Cindi Berger, was not specific about the ex-"View" commentator's plans: "Rosie is meeting with several networks about a lot of different ideas."

"The Price Is Right" is filmed in Los Angeles. O'Donnell lives in Nyack, New York, near New York City, with her partner and their four children.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Who politicians or Unions? LOL Unions are right there with prostitution sorry I pay no one to work and I will be damned if I will strike for some fuck head who gets paid the same whether I am working or not. Cashiers stuck here in Stl and right after they went back to work my Grocery bill went up 5%. fawk em. While a cashier make $17.00 my pay doesn't raise I lose money everytime they whine. I despise unions sorry just my opinion.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
FIRED get the fawk out!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I think you'd need a much higher to penetrate her atmosphere...............

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
i wish i got "fired" like stern!!!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Actually I think they should use Rosie as a test dummy to see if lethal injection is painless or not. That would be a good human intrest story for her to cover.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Once again if I am not mistaken. Howard Stern was allowed to leave 3 weeks before his contract was up before he went to Sirius. He had the highest ratings in radio and was allowed out of his contract.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6440 posts)
an idiot, now maybe I will watch the view again. rosie is so irrelevant those that support her and keep watching her shows are as nutz as she is.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
TOPIC: Rosie At It Again