Romney Releases 2001 Taxes : Swingers Discussion 208985
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRomney Releases 2001 Taxes
TOPIC: Romney Releases 2001 Taxes
Created by: thn1045
Original Starting post for this thread:
Mr. Romney has released his 2011 taxes.

Before the rabbid, leftist get their underwear all bunched up, remember 1 thing:

Mr. Obama's IRS rules allowed Mr. Romney to file these exact taxes.

If anything were legally wrong with them Mr. Obama's IRS would be perp-walking him in front of MSNBC cameras. They are not.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The SCOTUS left the option for states to opt out. I would think most red states will. That would kill it right there whether Obooboo gets elected again or not.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
I figured Obama went straight to healthcare reform so that at about this time, 3 years later, it would be kicking in, and people would have realized some benefits. Debating what's in all those thousands of pages vs actually seeing that it works.

Robert makes good points. Healthcare was a top priority in many polls through the decades. Hillary Clinton's version was shot down 20 years ago, and the problem wasn't fixed; it just got worse.

The gap between the US and actually civilized countries just continued to widen. Americans have paid several times more than for the same procedures in Europe. Only the wealthy could afford much help.

And of course the poor weren't allowed to die from acute situations, so the insured picked up the costs of the uninsured.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Robert:

1. I don't need you to educate me on the importance of healthcare. 2. You missed my point.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10831 posts)
Uhh actually expect it to be defeated as soon as Romney gets in :=)

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4880 posts)
Fun:

Healthcare isn't a commodity, it isn't a stereo. It is life and the greatest road block for most of the lower classes. (next to getting money for college) if you become debilitatingly sick or injured and don't have health care because per month you are paid 1,000 working in a factory... Of that half is monthly rent in a slum appartment, the other 500 is all of your utilities... How do you afford health insurance? Minimum wage doesn't give health benefits... More and more factories have you working under the minimum for health insurance.

No, fixing what greed has broken (why so many are without insurance) is fixing the economy. People who must fear illness are bad workers, people who must fear if their kids need surgery are untrustworthy employees (a good parent will get the money, even I they must trade their freedom/life)

So go right on ahead and make the population more desprate by not fixin healthcare.... See what the angry mob made of grieving parents do to you.

Like it or not, healthcare for ALL is a hallmark of a civilized society. Either employers provide it, or the government will. The healthcare bill was the call to action that the employers missed or failed to listen to... So expect higher taxes for it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Oh lawd Robert, That all ya got?

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4880 posts)
I heard Obama say that Romney has no Foreign Policy experience. Hahaha! How much experience did he have when he was sworn in???

Governors have almost always been better Presidents than Congressmen.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
Yeah, but they got around the filibuster a couple of times by stretching the use of the reconciliation procedure. Much like Republicans have done as well.

There were a couple of things done in 2009 to stop the economy's death spiral. But then Obama took his eye off the ball and turned to healthcare.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10831 posts)
Just:

Blue dig democrats were republicans in democrat clothing. Why do you think they too are unemployed? Because they faked being democrats and because they bore the democrat title, they were not voted for by the republicans.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
No, Mickey, it wasn't.

Obama had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate for a total of 133 days.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
TOPIC: Romney Releases 2001 Taxes