Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter : Swingers Discussion 2165861051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter
TOPIC: Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"CPL we have several very angry liberal members who proclaim they own guns, but go on and on about gun control. Some of these members would clearly do anything for Obama. One liberal member goes on and on gleefully about killing American citizens."

This from the guy who's been foaming at the mouth at anyone about anything the last couple days.

Hysterical...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I don't ever care about the politics of murderous lunatics.

I just find it sad when people try to make hay out of it. Fuck - Harry Reid wanted to bring back the Fairness Doctrine by blaming Rush Limbaugh for Jared Laughner's actions. They only went silent about it when they realized his politics were nothing like that at all.

A murdering lunatic is a murdering lunatic. I don't care who they support or voted for.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
"Liberals with guns"

youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FeTCkoXslsE

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Killing people and blaming others for it is a typical liberal trait. Most of the killers in our society are liberals or align themselves with liberals.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
CPL we have several very angry liberal members who proclaim they own guns, but go on and on about gun control. Some of these members would clearly do anything for Obama. One liberal member goes on and on gleefully about killing American citizens.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I read the entire manifesto. At times it's very thought provoking and sad. And at other times it's just incoherent rambling and scary. This guy has clearly lost his mind. I can't help but laugh at the irony that this guy is fully supportive of gun bans while he's running around with guns killing people or the fact that his entire motivation for doing this is an attempt for self vindication and to restore honor to his name.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
Then a few pages of thanking and apologizing to some friends and some famous people:

"Gov. Chris Christie, what can I say? You're the only person I'd like to see in the White House other than Hillary. You're America's no shit talking uncle...

"The Honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never gave you enough credit ...

"General Colin Powell ..." etc

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, Jon Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party."

Unusual opinion for an alleged "left wing Obama supporter".

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
norcal, the LA Times has a link to the entire manifesto, prominently displayed. It's very long. After 20 minutes or so, I may be half way through. So far it's mostly about corruption and prejudice within the LAPD.

Disclaimer -- written by the rogue cop: "How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, "based on my experience and training". "

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Analyzing the politics of a crazy person? What does that tell you about politics?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
TOPIC: Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter