Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter
TOPIC: Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh come on...........

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20500 posts)
The forum racist of course, I just changed the first letter and added a extra K.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Who is KKK?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17462 posts)
Seems KKK is about to implode again...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"Any honest person would have to admit that if this moron had praised Bush or Palin every other line of reporting would have started with. Bush loyalist, or Palin supporter, or assault wielding conservative mass murderer....."

I surprised that you are this shocked by the MSM. I expect this kind of blatant bias.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17462 posts)
They might have missed their chance on cornering this guy up. Some things just aren't sorting out quite right. Someone set fire to his truck to hide where it was??? No, to draw attention to it. This huge manhunt and they have not found him up there??? hmmmmmm. He put in some work and a lot of thought writing a 20 page statement and posted it on the internet for all to see. He left his badge and ID someplace down by San Diego, his burning truck to the east in the Mountains and he is Where??? It seems like he put a lot of thought and planning into his escape too. What other preparations might he have made for his continued existence? We do not know but he has had years to figure it out.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
You're really reaching now Fjerk. That was your most stupid attempt at a witty comback yet.

You're as corny as you are delusional. I'll let you go start another wacko Fj theory now...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Norcal, I almost agree with VA, but there is a clear pattern that almost all these killers are flaming liberals. Take away all liberals guns would go far to make our children safer.

We even see it in the forums with their anger and their paranoia seeing things impossible to see.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Liberals tend to have vivid imaginations, some could even call it paranoia. Some are more prone to it than others, and IMO are a danger to society. How could some idiot see someone foaming at the mouth on a internet forum.

What a paranoid idiot!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Analyzing the politics of a crazy person? What does that tell you about politics?

Any honest person would have to admit that if this moron had praised Bush or Palin every other line of reporting would have started with. Bush loyalist, or Palin supporter, or assault wielding conservative mass murderer.....

They would not have missed a chance to tie him to conservative politicians who also abhor his actions.

But what clearly happened was that they omitted any mention by him of Obama and those in the left wing obsessed press. They flat out lied by omission.

Are you proud of them for lying? Is this the kind of reporting that is honest and that the people of this nation deserve?? Who the hell gave them the right to decide what we didn't "need" to hear.

That "need" thing again, screw that. I need to hear the truth, the whole damn truth and not a single one of those on the left initially put forth that whole truth. Clearly busted for their huge biased reporting.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 67   End
TOPIC: Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter