Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter : Swingers Discussion 2165861031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter
TOPIC: Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There's something beautifully ironic about how the Far-Right are handling this. On one hand, he's going on some lunatic commando killing spree against the evil system, much like they all seem to fantasize about regularly and tout as our patriotic duty.

But on the other hand, he's an Obama supporter(and black! So double-scary!) and is showing just how insane and dangerous that "Arm up and fight the power!!1" mindset is.

Whatever went wrong with this guy, I hope they're able to figure it out and maybe learn something about preventing it in the future. Sad stuff all around, and honestly it's a little sad to see it already becoming a political tetherball.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
What a ridiculous theory. He may even support the NRA. So he is a 'left wing Obama supporter. Whats the point? FOX Entertainment provides unbias reporting? Hardly.

State College PA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
NorCal,

Sounds like you need to lock your channels and favorites to anything Fox affiliated if you want to hear the "un-sanitized" versions that you long for.

But wait, you're a moderate... Or troll?

One min you said all media is slanted..... Who do you listen to and agree with?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Well, norcal, you just don't get it, do you? The media wasn't "covering up" that he was an Obama supporter, because he _wasn't an Obama supporter_. He did not vote for Obama.

Your description of the Fox reporter Chris Wallace reveals that anyone to the left of the loony far right is "left wing", to you.

This means over 90% of the country is "left wing", apparently.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
There are crazy people who share beliefs with all of us this one tended to be a liberal and support President Obama. At first glance that is very predictable because the vast majority of Blacks in our country do support our president and did vote for him. This crazy does not represent the democrat party. That was not the point of this post. It is about the media being completely biased to the point of manipulating the news to make it read in a way that makes their chosen political view appear in the best light even when they have to leave out a significant part of the story to do so. This time it was the left but it happens on both sides way too much. If this was FOX I would be bashing them too. We deserve the truth from all sides. We understand that there are different sides to every story but this time it was way over the line. What they did was unprofessional, dishonest and unethical. It comes down to a very simple question. Do we want to be able to believe the media or not. If they want to be believed they have to tell the truth even when it may not put their personal beliefs in the best light. It is all about honesty and integrity. This time some of them failed completely.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
form all the news paper accounts,we know nothing.we don't even know if the police are telling us the truth or not.what do we know,nothing.only what they want us to know.I will wait and see what happens in the futrue.sometimes the police don't tell the truth.I'am not saying he is right or wrong,I will wait and see if the truth comes out.there are a lot of whys...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
The exception that prove the rule. If what you say is true...First Democrat to be a mass killer since John Wayne Gacey There is your bone...enjoy it

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
And why would a "left wing Obama supporter", or any Obama supporter, not vote for Obama? Why did he write that he would have voted for Huntsman, had he won the Republican nomination?

General Petraeus is another that he lavishes praise upon.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I would say from his choice of the news repeaters he listed it is clear what he wanted to hear. He wasn't dwelling on fox reporters.

I think it is clear that he is a left wing Obama supporter. BUT what is much more clear was the initial deception by the left wing media in this story. Give me one reason why they should have, or could have, honestly sanitized his writings in the way they did. Not a single one of them printed all of his words or put up a link to the entire manuscript until after they were busted for leaving all reference to Obama and the left wing media repeaters out of the picture.

They are busted in a way that can not be denied. They did it.....

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"Any honest person would have to admit that if this moron had praised Bush or Palin every other line of reporting would have started with. Bush loyalist, or Palin supporter, ..."

norcal, I copied a snippet of his expressed admiration for Bush Sr., for Christie, and for Powell. The list of reporters and journalists doesn't seem to be heavy on either liberal or conservative types.

The OP says he's a "left wing Obama supporter", and yet from all evidence he is neither. What say you?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
TOPIC: Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter