Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter : Swingers Discussion 2165861011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter
TOPIC: Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacpl4...why are you not defending him against the jackbooted thugs who killed him?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
The Truth About Dorner: Leftism Is Violence

February 10th, 2013 - 4:09 pm There’s nothing for me to add to the great work already done by SooperMexican, Mediaite, Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity and others critiquing the media coverage of alleged mad dog cop-killer Christopher Jordan Dorner. The media has been dishonest in trying to cover up Dorner’s left-wing views. They’ve been beyond hypocritical in drawing no link between Dorner’s acts and his politics — after they have repeatedly tried to link acts of violence to conservatism even when, as usual, there was no link to be made. Worst of all, as Big Government has shown, they are beginning to try to justify the slaughter.

Most of the conservative commentators listed above have been careful to point out that connections between a madman and his politics, whether right or left, should only be drawn with caution. And they all say that it’s irresponsible to blame political commentators, right or left, for the actions of a lunatic who may have taken inspiration from them.

I’m not so sure. Violence is inherent in left-wing philosophy, and the violence it inspires should be laid at its door.

Haven’t you noticed this? The American left is always waxing hysterical about right-wing violence and the true violence always comes from the American left. The American news media cry out in horror at peaceful Tea Party demonstrations and look the other way when Occupy Wall Streeters commit vandalism, rape, and even murder. The media try to pin any political assassination attempt on conservatives; yet almost all American political assassinations are committed by the left. If you want more examples as well as proof, read Demonic by Ann Coulter — who, unlike any left-wing pundit I can think of, needs a bodyguard whenever she speaks on college campuses!

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Ok right wingers, if he was fried in that fire, I want to hear OUTRAGE, HAND WRINGING, CONSPIRACY THEORIES, I WANT TO SEE DOCUMENTARIES, i WANT TO HER THE SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY SHERIFFS CALLED JACKBOOTED THUGS FOR MURDERING THIS MAN....oh wait...he was black,,,,never mind

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
They have found him.

Gunfight currently ongoing.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
"The point is that the MSM is biased also. Most on the right will admit Fox slants right."

Very few on the conservative end or GOP voters admit this.

Fair and Balanced is their motto/saying. You admit they are lying?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Jimmy:

The animals are amusing to play with, aren't they?

I say animals because that is the only thing that treats all others as an animal, not something more important... Something to be protected.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7355 posts)
Read the post here,,What else would anyone expect from a blue gum Obamass supporter?

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4868 posts)
Hahah, get it? How he capitalized the 'ass' in 'assumption' because ass is a funny word? Get it? And somehow that proves all his opinions are right and liberals are dumb because mumblemumblesometsomething

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
True sign of a libtard is their posting ASSumptions, based on feelings.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Because the sorts of conservatives who have to finish every post with insults to people with different opinions are generally the sorts of conservatives who like to live inside the sort of bubble Fox News exists within.

Fox is right, MSNBC is left - CNN tries to straddle the line and winds up basically toothless and bland as a result. The thing is that you can't say "Sure, Fox leans right but the whole Mainstream Media leans left". Fox IS the mainstream media, just like MSNBC is. There is no one 'mainstream media' voice.

I, for one, don't accept anything as 'news' unless it's on a website filled with banners by companies selling gold or installing bunkers.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 67   End
TOPIC: Rogue cop killing cop is a left wing Obama supporter