Robme knows that you guys want change : Swingers Discussion 208991
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRobme knows that you guys want change
TOPIC: Robme knows that you guys want change
Created by: sardukar
Original Starting post for this thread:
..but he has only $100s...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But fj Robert at 27 years old knows all ..I stopped

Mickeuy

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4871 posts)
Robert I don't care~If you expect others to follow your nonsense rules you should follow them yourself.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19239 posts)
Fjep:

I am not running for high office, I am also not the one saying that making money from sending our jobs overseas is ok. Unlike your glorious robber barron Romney.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
Well then you should not have bought a cell phone~don't preach when you are breaking your own stupid rules.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19239 posts)
Fjep:

We live in a society you created, those like you by supporting uncontrolled capitalism. There are no cell phones 100% manufactured in the US... there for by your own statements, there is no means to not buy from china.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
Stealing was Obama's JOB? That is ridicules!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19239 posts)
Bobby, Toys R Us is retailer, they don't manufacture the products they sell. You are way out in space. Again I ask why did you buy a IPhone, it is made in China. What make of vehicle do you drive? Where did you buy your clothes? Are they American made?

I can't stand hypocrites.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19239 posts)
But Sardukar: The Republicans *successfully* blocked all that progress. Obama therefore **failed** to get legislation past their obstruction. Therefore, GOP succeeds where Obama fails.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Fjep:

Most of those business don't make their products in the US, they buy the cups, and other from other nations.

Toys r us for example... Most everything in that store is made in another nation.

But few of the owners of these businesses desire to be the representative of the US, the leader, the president.

Michelle may have tried to divert patients to other facilities, but these patients weren't afflicted with threatening issues and were tying up life saving resources on mundane things.

Yes, you can die from the common cold, but the guy with the nail sticking out if his foot is a little more important.

The problem with vague laws like this one, (only conducted a short search for the law.) is that what is covered under its protection isn't defined.

An emergency room is for the dying, not a head cold, sour throat, ear ache, or mundane issues that if you aren't seen within 24 to 48 hours, you are dead.

I have been so sick that I would puke... Went to work anyway. (because I must be dead to miss work, it becomes the responsibility of my boss to send me home)

That 100,000 USD issue was Obama doing his job and acquiring funding for community service and other programs. After the transfer of money from Obama to the organizer took place, the organizer became the sole person responsible for that money.

Laws dictate that money not used, must be returned. A senator/congressmen can not be expected to follow everything that goes on in their AoEs. (area of responsibility)

I had stated that an investigation should have been conducted upon failure of the program and 100% of the money not being returned... But that is hardly the fault of Obama.

More over, have you ever tried to conduct a major project? 100,000 USD is chump change for the ambition of the project.

A head count  isn't 10,000,000. Ten million is genocide.

What the president does with predator strikes is kill our enemies where they sleep... Would you rather WWII style bombing?

Now I have said to use MOABs in Afghanistan. I have said to use excessive force to make people comply. But I have not stated to create concentration camps, to nuke the entire middle east or to otherwise commit genocide.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
Bills blocked by Republicans: Veterans job bill Tax on Companies that ship jobs overseas Political Ad disclosure bill The Small Business Jobs Act Benefits for Homeless Veterans Health Care for the 9/11 First Responders who got sick from being at Ground Zero Oil Spill Liability Job bills passed by Republicans - 0 (unless you prove me wrong) However Republican voted 33 time to repeal Obamacare and try to completely eliminate EPA and pass anti-abortion bills.. etc..etc.. so why bother with Republicans..they haven't done anything at all...not to mention they created the depression for 8 years of Bush..bullshit

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Robme knows that you guys want change