Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Righteous Brother Ron Paul
TOPIC: Righteous_Brother_Ron_Paul
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ron Paul Super PAC slams 'pretty boys' Mitt Romney and Rick Perry

This is probably the most amusing web ad to come out of the GOP 2012 field since Tim Pawlenty exited the race. It's by the Ron Paul-supporting Revolution Super PAC, and slams Rick Perry and Mitt Romney as "pretty boys" (in the visuals, the former appears to be nuzzling up to the latter) while praising Ron Paul as "The Prophet."

The video also goes after Romney for RomneyCare and after Perry for having praised Hillary Clinton's health care task force and for having "forced young girls in Texas to be injected with an STD vaccine." (Apparently, the ad-makers think Perry really liked the injection, because they show a caricature of him squeezing a syringe while wearing an apron, shaking his butt and giggling.) Anyway, enjoy:

In the latest poll of the 2012 field, Paul registers at 13 percent, good enough for third place behind Romney (21 percent) and Perry (32 percent).

With an interstate bridge in his state now closed because of structural deficiencies, and falling behind in his quest for executive office, being a 'Righteous Brother' could evoke that Bible belt sentimentality and give him a two-point increase for at least ten days.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.
Thus speaks The Prophet

RON PAUL: As a Texan, "my taxes have gone up. Our taxes have doubled since (Perry's) been in office. Our spending has gone up double. Our debt has gone up nearly tripled." Perry responded that he had cut taxes by $14 billion in 65 different pieces of legislation.

THE FACTS: Even though they seem to be contradicting each other, both have a point. Overall, the tax burden has grown, but shifted to some extent from state to local governments. Based on statewide tax collection figures, it is quite probable that Paul's total tax burden has doubled. But Perry did sign 65 pieces of legislation that reduced taxes. Taxes would be much higher in Texas if those laws had not gone into effect.

As for spending, it's reaching $86 billion in the next two years, up from $56 billion in Perry's first two years as governor. That's not quite double, as Paul claimed.

Texas' debt has tripled, primarily because of a Perry-backed move that allows the state to finance road construction with bonds instead of having to use cash.

{OP Note: Paul nees to ride his horse with a bigger cowboy hat to outmouth Perry}

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Perhaps Z_Z...

Username hidden
(133 posts)
Could I put something warm between your boobs, and sing a righteous brother song to you?

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
;) Great song

Username hidden
(133 posts)
You never close your eyes any more When I kiss your lips And there's no tenderness like before In your fingertips You're trying hard not to show it baby But baby, baby I know it

You've lost that loving feeling Oh, that loving feeling You've lost that loving feeling Now it's gone, gone, gone Whoa-oh

[You already took the bait, baby]

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Yes, that's it exactly ... I'm as boring as I seem. Couldn't possibly be that I have enough class to state my opinion without insulting someone for having their own. Bait away ... not biting.

Username hidden
(133 posts)
Tea Bagger oxygen deficiency often causes intelligence failure mid-afternoon.

Or you could be as boring as you seem.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
*yawn*

Username hidden
(133 posts)
Here's a great idea for a great Holy Man image. Neil Diamond rewrites one of his famous songs, just for Ron Paul.

'Brother Paul's Traveling Salvation Show.' That would guarantee a shift in Tea Party vote.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
When Paul expounds his dominionist-theocracy-political views, I want to hear a gospel choir and witness a visitation of an exotic extra-terrestrial bird of paradise. The Prophet needs a bigger Holy Man image.

Maybe Neil Diamond can write a great gospel song just for Paul, and be his VP candidate.

How could Americans resist the Righteous Brothers candidates?

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
TOPIC: Righteous Brother Ron Paul
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.