Republicas Sign : Swingers Discussion 2176501071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRepublicas Sign
TOPIC: Republicas Sign
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
14th Amendment, Section 1:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. "

What does that mean?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
In our society marriage is both a legal and a religious act. The constitution provides for freedom of religion, and that also includes gays believe that they deserve to take part in that act.

The legal portion of marriage is only a social contract which in my opinion government has no business regulating in any fashion or form. I don't recall marriage being part of the original constitution of the US. IMO if two people who don't believe in religion should be able to just swear a oath to each other and document it and that is it. Everybody who wants a church contract find the appropriate church to accommodate them.

IMO government overstepped their bounds by regulating marriage.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Fine, then get it done the RIGHT way. Don't invent it in the Constitution.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Whatever needs to be done, should be done. Gays are not our enemy. We have much bigger fish to fry than this.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I'm not opposed to gay marriage but I don't how it is protected by the Constitution.

Seriously, we can't be like the Libtards. The Constitution is a legal document. It says some things, and doesn't say many things. If we want to change what it says there is a way prescribed to do it.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
It is nice to know that MT is concerned(obsessed) with my sexuality. Why is the question that boggles. Even if I was gay I would not want any part of low life libtards.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Sorry,

Title of thread should read: Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Let them be, please. If for no other reason than to strike this from the Republican platform completely, it's 2013, time to move on and join the rest of the world.

agree, we have so many more important things to fight over.

Username hidden
(997 posts)
"Every time the court rules in favor of personal liberty we all win."

FJ finally comes out of the closet.

I refer to the libtard closet.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
The Netherlands was the first nation to fully legalize gay marriage, since then, not only have there been NONE of the bad effects that those who oppose equal rights for gays always claim WILL be. Gay sex has been so de-scandalized in Holland that Amsterdam can have an actual park [Ironically, called the "Homomonument". It's a triangular shaped pier jutting out into one of the city's loveliest canals, and fittingly, lies close to the Anne Frank house.] honoring gays and their equal place alongside the rest of society.

Same in Massachusetts. No pillars of salt. No straight marriages harmed. No kids negatively impacted. Just many more people that are happy, and able to be open about who they are and whom they love.

NO ONE, not a single person has been harmed in any way by giving gay people the same rights and privileges as straight people.

Let them be, please. If for no other reason than to strike this from the Republican platform completely, it's 2013, time to move on and join the rest of the world.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 83   End
TOPIC: Republicas Sign