Republicas Sign : Swingers Discussion 2176501051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRepublicas Sign
TOPIC: Republicas Sign
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The whole one man one woman is a moral concept based on religion and community morals."

Most laws are based on morals.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
FJ

If you're implying there should be no marriage license, then I might agree with you. I cannot agree that gay marriage is PROTECTED by the Constitution.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
Perf, I suppose you would support licensing of swinging, or fucking permits?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Perf don't act like a progressive with those things that have nothing to do with governments relationship with the people on a personal level. And you cannot get more personal than the act of union between two people. Government should have nothing to do with it on any level. It is government regulating people and never was the intent of our founders, and you know it.

The whole one man one woman is a moral concept based on religion and community morals. It is not the business of government on any level to enforce morals that have no harm or violate the rights of others. Being a conservative you should be screaming at the unauthorized use of government power, state, local, or federal. I am surprised.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
I suppose you think zoning ordinances are inherently unconstitutional.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
lol

I don't get AARP discounts, I don't get M/WBE contracts. My friend doesn't get child tax credits because they have none.

Everything is NOT covered by the Constitution. Necrophiliacs included.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
If marriage is not a religious act but only a contract then again it is unconstitutional to discriminate based on sex, or sexual preference. It is either one way or another, either way the constitution protects people from government, not government from the sexual preference of people.

The second amendment does not say the right to keep and bear arms except for gay people, or any other amendment. Government does not have the right at any level to discriminate because of sexual preference, not only is it unconstitutional it is down right ignorant.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
""If there's anything you absolutely hate, why, it must be unconstitutional," he said. "Or, if there's anything you absolutely have to have, it must be required by the Constitution. That's where we are. That is utterly mindless."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
""They want the whole country to do it their way from coast to coast. They want to drive one issue after another off the stage of political debate … Every time you insert into the Constitution - by speculation - new rights that aren't really there you are impoverishing democracy. You are pushing one issue after another off the democratic stage."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
At one time Gov't had a vested interest in the marriage of one man and one woman.

That may not be true today. It still doesn't mean a damn thing about gay marriage being Constitutionally protected.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 82   End
TOPIC: Republicas Sign