Republicas Sign : Swingers Discussion 2176501041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRepublicas Sign
TOPIC: Republicas Sign
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"And the perverts that would do that, will do it anyway in spite of the law"

So now YOU get to define 'pervert'. Isn't that lovely. I'd rather let society as a whole define pervert, and I'm OK that I meet the current definition. The good of the many outweigh the good of the few.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16796 posts)
Yes, laws do work. Not all of them all time, but they do work.

Can you cite any examples where lawless societies work long term?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16796 posts)
Perf, do laws ever really stop anybody from doing anything they really want to do?

We literally millions of warm and fuzzy laws, do they work? Do drug laws work? Do gun control laws work?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"People don't need laws to tell them to do the moral thing Perf, that is just more government. And the perverts that would do that, will do it anyway in spite of the law. "

There's no logical reply to that.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16796 posts)
People don't need laws to tell them to do the moral thing Perf, that is just more government. And the perverts that would do that, will do it anyway in spite of the law.

Tards and criminals will be tards and criminals no matter how many laws are passed.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I think you, like most others, have fallen into the mindset that if you like it, it should be Constitutional.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16796 posts)
""Marriage laws have no purpose but to control people."

So if a person wants to marry his sibling......or even offspring, that's OK with you?

While I think it would be OK under the Constitution, I have no problem with States regulating it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16796 posts)
FJ deserves great credit for being consistent in his views about personal liberties.

Too many Americans understand the importance of liberty when one of their favored rights is at stake, yet they are willing to sacrifice liberty in the name of the greater good or to advance some moral concern, when it is someone else's right at stake.

"Every time the court rules in favor of personal liberty we all win."

Seriously, FJ, are you sure you are not a member of the ACLU?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
I only support laws that respect the rights of the individual, and are there to protect the public, not to control the public. Marriage laws have no purpose but to control people. They do not protect people from other people.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I believe sexual preference is protected by the constitution from government. And I do not believe that government has the authority to regulate marriage in any way. But if they do they must not discriminate on the basis of sex or sexual preference.

What many people fail to realize, even conservatives is that the constitution is there to protect the people from the government, not the other way around.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 82   End
TOPIC: Republicas Sign