Republicas Sign : Swingers Discussion 2176501031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRepublicas Sign
TOPIC: Republicas Sign
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you don't like NY gun laws, then move. If you want to marry the same sex, move to a state that permits it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
We are a republic, it does not matter whether the rest of the country agrees with me.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
"And again gay marriage hardly falls in the same category. "...........in your mind. I don't think the majority of the country agrees with you.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
I never said it was OK, but if they are adults there is usually nothing the law can do about it. And again gay marriage hardly falls in the same category. Or do you have a problem with two women fucking, or getting married?

I don't think shooting up with heroin is OK, but not only is the laws ineffective, they cost tax payers billions.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
So if Mr. Sickfuck is V-safe then it's OK if he's fucking his sister, 19 year old daughter, and his 58 year old Mother. Got it!

So you're OK with legislation regarding possible health concerns. I guess we should start screening people with genetic problems and make it illegal for them to procreate.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
But there are health implications for that, there is not for gay marriage. It is purely one group of people imposing their will on another group, spending tax payer money to do so. IMO conservative hypocrisy. Sorry I can't even come close to agree with you on this.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
"but only laws that make sense and are constitutional. "............in your mind.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
"If you don't think it is perverted for parents to marry children, why did you bring it up? Perf, you are not making sense here."

I do think it's perverted, as does our society, which is why we have laws against it. The laws are a statement of morals. They may not stop everyone from fucking their siblings, but they let it be known that it is not acceptable behavior.

You should allow society as a whole, or at least at the state level make the same determination about gay marriage. It's NOT for you, me, or a minority to decide.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
If you don't think it is perverted for parents to marry children, why did you bring it up? Perf, you are not making sense here.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
I am not saying have laws, but only laws that make sense and are constitutional. The laws against gay marriage are no different then segregation laws, or laws that used to ban interracial marriage.

Government has no business telling adult people who should marry who. There are no stats that support that without marriage laws siblings and parents and children would marry. I am willing to listen if you have them.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 82   End
TOPIC: Republicas Sign