Republicas Sign : Swingers Discussion 2176501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRepublicas Sign
TOPIC: Republicas Sign
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" I am confident in how the courts will rule, and that will be the end of it. "

I'm pretty confident that the court's will rule in favor of gay marriage too. That doesn't mean it's t the 'end of it'. I'm not against gay marriage. I just don't think it's a Constitutional issue.

I will remind you of this the next time the Court 'finds' something in the Constitution that you don't like. You don't realize that your supporting judicial activism, but it will come back to bite you in the ass.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
I am totally for the freedom to marry the mate of your choice, human, and one at a time. The poly marriage situation has to be discussed and hashed out. It is not the same as gay marriage and does not have the same impact on our society.

It will be a fun discussion.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
I can't believe you are arguing for more government on any level.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
You have the individual right to marry a member of the opposite sex. You have the individual right to live with, and have a church bless your situation if you choose to be with a member of the same sex.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
I can't believe you call yourself a Conservative when you're arguing against the 10th Amendment, against States Rights, and in favor of Federal Law (Constitution) controlling every aspect of life.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Duhhhh Perf individual rights do apply to the states, SCOTUS has so ruled. You don't have to like it, but that is the constitution. I am confident in how the courts will rule, and that will be the end of it.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Duhhhh Perf, all laws have to be constitutional. Like the law in Co that the 10th circuit upheld recently. It found that laws pertaining to regulation of concealed carry are not protected and therefore constitutional. Which I agree. "

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh FJ. The Constitution speaks of gun laws.

THE POWERS NOT ASSIGNED TO THE FEDERAL GOV'T BY THE CONSTITUTION ARE LEFT TO THE STATES, AND THE PEOPLE.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............ALL POWERS ARE NOT CONSTITUTIONAL OR UNCONSTITUTIONAL. THE CONSTITUTION CAN SIMPLY BE SILENT ON AN ISSUE.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Duhhhh Perf, all laws have to be constitutional. Like the law in Co that the 10th circuit upheld recently. It found that laws pertaining to regulation of concealed carry are not protected and therefore constitutional. Which I agree.

A law may not be protected by a right does not mean that law is valid but not constitutional. It means it IS.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
" The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be In agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:"

The Constitution does not speak of all activity and as Madison put it " the powers of the federal government are carefully enumerated and limited in the Constitution."

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void, Chief Justice Marshall, Marbury vs. , 5, U.S. (1 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803). "

I agree, but the Constution does not cover ALL laws, so it could be silent on an issue and not be repugnant.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 82   End
TOPIC: Republicas Sign