Republicas Sign : Swingers Discussion 217650
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRepublicas Sign
TOPIC: Republicas Sign
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's because Perfect is Chief Full-of-Shit's master.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
per and fj.I bow to you both.you both can have a different of opioin and without calling each other names or make threats.you don't agree,but you don't get crasy over it.tip my hat to you both...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Just before the turn of the century, my great Aunt Gert ran away from home at the age of 16 because she didn't want to marry a guy named Pete. My Great, great Grandpap told Pete not to worry because he had another daughter, Lina. Lina and Pete were married a year later. Pete was 25 and Lina was 14. There was nothing really unusual about that at the time.

We may not like it, but we do need laws that codify the morals of society. Those laws should be relatively easy to change as society changes. Attempting to find some sort of justification in the Constitution hinders that ability for change and hurts the democratic process.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
There are a lot of benefits out there for being a Veteran.........if you want them, join the armed forces.

If you want the benefits of being married, marry a person of the opposite sex...or just keep living with and fucking a member of the same sex.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
You want any human can marry any human............with the exception of blood relatives, and age.

That's discrimination.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
It's not discrimination in my opinon. Every woman is allowed to marry any man and vice versa

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
"The above is EXACTLY what you are doing perf. "

NO...

I'm letting the voters, society, put the limits on moral issues. You know, Democracy and all that crazy stuff.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
Perf gay marriage is covered by the 1st, the 9th, and the 14th. You may not like it, but it does not make it OK to discriminate, and it is unconstitutional on any government level.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
"I love how everyone feels good about putting LIMITS on that THEY feel comfortable with. "

The above is EXACTLY what you are doing perf.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
"I am totally for the freedom to marry the mate of your choice, human, and one at a time."

I love how everyone feels good about putting LIMITS on that THEY feel comfortable with.

10 round magazines are fine, who needs 30??????????

ROFLMFAO!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 82   End
TOPIC: Republicas Sign