Republicans want to change rules to steal 2016 election : Swingers Discussion 2158871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRepublicans want to change rules to steal 2016 election
TOPIC: Republicans want to change rules to steal 2016 election
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like the courts just handed Owe-bama a loss on his NLRB end around. Too bad, so sad. Michele really will look long faced after this.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
A bowl of sweet potato soup with tomatilla is smarter than the highest-value consciousness of a Republic-con Party Dubyanista.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
I think we should do away with the electoral college all together and elect the president by popular vote. I think I would incress voter turn out especially in states that lean one way or the other by taking away the excuses of Our candidate is going to win or loose our state anyway so why bother voting. I also think it would open up the door for third party candidate.

Username hidden
(988 posts)
Stealing elections is the primary poltical tactic of Karl Rove. In the last elections, his tactic of switching vote-counting from one state [Ohio] to another [Tennessee] was intercepted and denied by an internet-defense consortia, so that he could not have the vote counted by Republic-con Party operatives, as he did in the second Dubya election theft.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
All I can say is this, the Republicans better get their shit in order and start working their asses off. The Left didn't stop working since they began grooming Junior in the early 2000's.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
No one has ever tried to incorporate Bikini Bottoms into the voting base of the Republic-con Party, but Governor Bobby Jindahl would if he could get oil-drilling leases by the hundreds without the approval of SpongeBob and Patrick.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9825687/Barack-Obama-provides-landing-pad-for-fly.html

Amazing that a fly can see what a pile of shit he is, yet liberals think he is a god.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Good to see the POS get slapped down.

BTW what do libtards and flies have in common?

They are both drawn to Obama. Been trying to find the clip of the fly in Obama's face in the middle of winter. I saw it the other night but it must not have made it to Youtube yet.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
The liberturdians are all up in arms over it, right now they're hoping to make this a big deal to cover up the good news about Obama getting his posterior handed to him on a rusty platter :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
This is a great idea, it stops a few large metropolitan areas from wrecking the entire nation.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Republicans want to change rules to steal 2016 election