Republican are the stupid party Bobby Jindal : Swingers Discussion 215937
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRepublican are the stupid party Bobby Jindal
TOPIC: Republican are the stupid party Bobby Jindal
Created by: CTplaycouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
"We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults," he said. "We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that."

I didn't say this. One of the admired leaders of the Republican party said it today. Really! This quote should inspire some lively conversation!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Do a search on either Bing or Google typing 'Big Oil Bobby' and see what the ever-widening internet reveals about a distant leadership candidate for the 'party of stupid.'

Square dancers across the southern states might find a way to dance to the Far Eastern rhythms of baratnatyam if Bobby takes leadership.

Watching cowboys do a python dance in boots could challange the Gangnam scene.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
Jindal didn't make a revelation. The Republicans have been destroying themselves for a while now. I've been complaining about this for years.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(16553 posts)
Three House Stooges are already in the leadership for the stupid party, and Big Oil Bobby is not one of them.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
"We've got to stop being the stupid party.'

Too late...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2745 posts)
"We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults," he said. "We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that."

I didn't say this. One of the admired leaders of the Republican party said it today. Really! This quote should inspire some lively conversation!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Republican are the stupid party Bobby Jindal