Remember Fukushima : Swingers Discussion 2099711011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRemember Fukushima
TOPIC: Remember Fukushima
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The lack of coolant with the assemblies in a jumble and unable to be moved MAY cause a criticality..

Try again

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I'll look for any salient posts tomorrow, now I need to finish writing about $200,000 worth of contracts....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
The presence or lack of coolant does not prevent or cause a criticality.

Try again.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19882 posts)
"I was referring to your ridiculous rants about how successful your business was until (heavily paraphrasing - I don't remember the exact words) "Bush and the fucking Repukes came along and wrecked the economy"."

Do you really believe he didn't? Are you that deep into,the koolaid?

Yes, the economy tanked my previous business, it did that to a LOT of people my friend or hadn't you noticed? That was in 2008. My current business is structured differently and functions in another niche entirely. I'm fairly certain it's recession resistant at this point

What's your point?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Ok, so tell me Va

Do you think 40 assemblies jumbled together on the ground sans coolant could cause the stack you mentioned and allow a criticality? Do,you really think that is so far fetched as to be impossible considering the state of what's left of the building holding the pool? Heck, they can barely keep water in it. Would you consider that a possibility. If so, then what about all the other issues you so conveniently ignored while arguing the minutiae of a criticality? What about all the issues in the list I just posted, regardless of its author.

That's another ruse, ignoring the issue at hand to denigrate the messenger. How the fuck did you ever get through college with a work ethic like that?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
At this point you're just trying to be a jackass. Talk topic and I'll talk.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19882 posts)
Jesus Christ. You are a real piece of work. Are you unable or unwilling to see that I bumped the thread many, many times in the past?

I was referring to your ridiculous rants about how successful your business was until (heavily paraphrasing - I don't remember the exact words) "Bush and the fucking Repukes came along and wrecked the economy".

What's REALLY funny is that you knew what I was talking about, because you brought up Bush wrecking the economy as the reason behind your business' troubles. I didn't say it at all. So you somehow remembered something you claim to have never said. Odd.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19882 posts)
"You'll notice I bumped it several times prior to your postings."

Yes I did notice. You bumped it to make inane and boastful posts after I had obviously left the forms for quite some time... How very brave and courageous of you.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I read enough of that to get the gist. Some facts, some distortions, some utterly ridiculous statements by one of the world's premiere anti-nuke crusaders. I am not going to sit here and address all 50 points. Some of them are reasonable but many are vague, hysterical and irresponsible.

I figured you'd love his other works, such as "How the GOP stole the 2004 election and is rigging 2008". Right up your alley.

I've spent much more time on this topic than I should have. I addressed your early points and all you did is call what I wrote "talking points".

Where does one find talking points on the pyrophoricity of zirconium? On the critical mass of an unreflected sphere of MOX pebbles?

Deal with ANY of the topics I've challenged you on here. Come on. You clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Most people wouldn't know. The difference is you're unable to recognize that you don't know what you're talking about.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19882 posts)
"I don't know exactly what you said so I don't know how to find it, and it doesn't matter."

Riiiggghhht.....

When one finds oneself in a deepening hole holding shovel, it is usually best one stop digging.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
TOPIC: Remember Fukushima