Reince Priebus To Run For Second Term As RNC Chairman : Swingers Discussion 212023
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsReince Priebus To Run For Second Term As RNC Chairman
TOPIC: Reince Priebus To Run For Second Term As RNC Chairman
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
Michael Steel led the RNC to it's largest political gains in history and was then forced out by the far right wingnuts because he was dragging the party to the center (where it winds up, they need to be to win elections). He is black, and centrist. He was supposedly fired for wracking up debt in the RNC...

Reince Priebus by contrast led the RNC to its worst losses since the Bush debacle and did it spending more than any other RNC chairman in history. He is white, and radical right wing. He is also from the same political machine as Scott Walker...

I'm not even going to give my opinion. Instead I'll post some comments from the forum attached to the article:

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mitt Romney has 57.4 million votes. John McCain ended up with 59.9 million.

Maybe he can find out why McCain got more votes 4 years ago...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2720 posts)
A new term should be described and used in a topic such as this as a way of describing the political ideology which Includes a distinct aversion to reality- testing: Republictard.

Use it carefully, but use it often. It is an appropriate descriptor of those Republic-con Party operatives who believe that only 'attack politics,' paired with prejudicial 'hate movements' and right-wing radio voices, will result in the election of their crazy, anti-American candidates.

Reince Priebus is a Republictard operative.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
"Priebus, like his Presidential candidate, America's Biggest Loser, Willard Mitt Romney is totally delusional. He is running for a second term, after he and his mentor, Karl Rove, ran the worst primary series, the worst national nominating convention, and the worst planned and most expensive campaign in history into a historic Presidential shellacking."

Out of all the things that happened during the election of 2012, the thing that I will remember the most after all was said and done, is that Karl Rove cannot figure out what he did wrong. Then again like most of the Right who post here he obviously has an exaggerated opinion of his own self importance. Does he honestly still think of himself as "The Architect"? More like demolition expert.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Because he was so good during his first term....... ----------------------------- Priebus, like his Presidential candidate, America's Biggest Loser, Willard Mitt Romney is totally delusional. He is running for a second term, after he and his mentor, Karl Rove, ran the worst primary series, the worst national nominating convention, and the worst planned and most expensive campaign in history into a historic Presidential shellacking. What is he thinking? ------------------------------ Well, now, that's a winning strategy. Reelect the man responsible for your party's debacle. Republicans. Ya gotta love 'em. ------------------------------ A new Republican tradition... Find out what doesn't work, and run with it. ------------------------------ Go away you horrid little man and attend an AA meeting. ------------------------------ They fired the last RNC chairman after he oversaw the largest gains republicans have ever seen in congress. He was black. They're going to keep this RNC chairman, he failed to win the Senate (which they easily should have), the white house ( which in this economy they should have) and lost seats in the house. He is white. ------------------------------ Thank you GOP -- yes, extend the term of the party head who took you to the precipice -- and right over it! He can help Sen. Rubio "become more creative" in their messaging, because they don't understand that the nation heard their message loud and clear and chose something else. ------------------------------- The GOP doesn't need new messaging -- they need a heart and a soul before they'll get anywhere, especially in Federal elections. ------------------------------- As a Democrat, I'm begging them to give Reince a second term. ------------------------------- Priebus and his cronies need to step away. America works best with 2 strong and opposing political parties so everyone's values are represented and all voices are heard. Priebus and his gang have proven they are out of touch and unteachable. -------------------------------- If they do not revamp their Philosophy in some major ways I do not think they will ever win another Presidential election again in this country. Instead of the American People rebelling against the ignorance of the Tea Party incompetents it should have been and should be them! As the People have shown you that Money ALONE cannot and WILL not make, either Kings or Queens! -------------------------------

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Michael Steel led the RNC to it's largest political gains in history and was then forced out by the far right wingnuts because he was dragging the party to the center (where it winds up, they need to be to win elections). He is black, and centrist. He was supposedly fired for wracking up debt in the RNC...

Reince Priebus by contrast led the RNC to its worst losses since the Bush debacle and did it spending more than any other RNC chairman in history. He is white, and radical right wing. He is also from the same political machine as Scott Walker...

I'm not even going to give my opinion. Instead I'll post some comments from the forum attached to the article:

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Reince Priebus To Run For Second Term As RNC Chairman