Refusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity : Swingers Discussion 2205881031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRefusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity
TOPIC: Refusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll give you Obama as soon as you give me the G.W Bush air national guard drug test results.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
sheeple describes most right wingers here as they basicly all repeat what the NRA tells them . Not a single original thought .

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
there are roughly 20,000 suicides and 10000 homicides by gun a year. Can anyone guess how many justifiable homicides by gun there are a year ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Nothing plus nothing plus nothing equals nothing.

You've got nothing to refute the patriotic actions and sane opinion of the former lifetime NRA member.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
Don't pat yourself on the back to hard. People has been using it to descrbe people who follow along for years. You did not invent the word.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
What a pathetic defense of insanity you submit, along with purloining my use of the faux-noun 'sheeple' in the many instances I have used it in these fora as a synonym for GOPoopers who follow the Republic-con Party daily crap of Frogz Nooze.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
Man I love this. Liberals post false facts then when they are shown to be false they try to change the subject.You stated The heir to Budweiser dropped out of the NRA. Untrue they no longer own it. Then Busch Gardens and they no longer own them. As far as refusing to embrace the NRA our membership went up when this started as well as every other pro-gun group did. Get over yourself go spread your lies to the sheeple who follow what they are told and are to dumb to educate themselves to the liberal lies that are being spewed.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
You have not, Bubber, disproven anything that has been written about the statements, opinion and Patriotism mentioned in the thesis of this topic.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
Refusing to approve of American NRA insantiy is evidence of true patriotism.

Whatever your argument pretends to be, it is not.

Nothing plus nothing equals nothing. You gotta have something if you wanna play the patriot game with me.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
Please tell me how the last gun control bills would have stopped the bombers?? We are an open society and will never be totally safe. All one can do is be prepared for what may happen. Some of us choose to do that with firearms some choose to dial 911.We all take our life in our own hands every time we get up out of bed in the morning. I go were I please and do what I do everyday.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: Refusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity