Refusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity : Swingers Discussion 2205881011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRefusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity
TOPIC: Refusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol @ Peft

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"Now T, a life is a life, whether it is killed by choice or not. IMO murder cannot be charged, and it is hypocritical to have two standards."

I think it's hypocritical as well. If the law says that prior to (insert appropriate # of weeks here) that a fetus is not a human life and can be aborted, then it makes absolutely no sense to turn around say it can be a murder victim.

I'm just playing devil's advocate with that one. But it does raise in interesting question in the unlikelihood that while on her way to the abortion clinic, a woman is mugged and stabbed, which leads to the death of her fetus. She was 10 minutes away from having a wire hangar and a vacuum shoved up her cooch anyway, so does that mean the mugger is a double murderer or should he be charged with 1 count of murder and 1 count of practicing medicine without a license? Food for thought.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
If I were king (I know T loves this), I would make both illegal in the third trimester.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
T I know you were joking, but seriously I have seen no mention of abortion from the NRA. I am not a big NRA fan, they are a group of lobbyists watching out for their own pocket book, not rights. They spend as much time opposing constitutional carry as they do pushing privilege cards, and forcing their agenda on the public to carry firearms.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"There's also a big difference between a woman deciding to abort and some mugger making that decision for her."

So it just depends on who does the killing. lmao.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
"There's also a big difference between a woman deciding to abort and some mugger making that decision for her."

Now T, a life is a life, whether it is killed by choice or not. IMO murder cannot be charged, and it is hypocritical to have two standards.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"What in Gawd's name has abortion have to do with the NRA?"

Because abortions kill potential members. D'uh!

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
What in Gawd's name has abortion have to do with the NRA?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Because the law is hypocritical.

There's also a big difference between a woman deciding to abort and some mugger making that decision for her.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"The question for the ages.!!!!!! Great question that has no real answer. "

It can be answered by those who speak out of both sides of their mouth. Spin-A-hoy can answer it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
TOPIC: Refusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity