Refusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity : Swingers Discussion 2205881041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRefusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity
TOPIC: Refusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No not going away from the thread. Just disproving you false statements is all. If you want to have a debate try posting some true facts.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
It would seem quite appropriate in the topic dedicated to the theme of pubic opnion and public safesty, contraposed to the ideology of Wayne's NRA World and it 'shooters rights' supremacy codices, that families vacationing at America's theme parks should hope that no mad insane mad bombers with various causes, or insane assault weapon possessors with various motives, demonstrate their disapproval of American freedoms by murdering innocent civilians who hoped to have a day of fun at an amusement park.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
A topic dedicated to the subject of providing actions and quotes of those who disagree with the Wayne's NRA World view of reality seems to evoke methods of evading the topic thesis. Typical attacks against the originator of the topic seem to be the typical response, with some attempt to discredit or disapprove of the subject matter by shifting the topic to fact refutation, or lying with facts.

One can wonder why.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
ZZ,,,George HW Bush resigned years ago over the "Jackbooted Thug" comment

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
ZZ I always thought you were an educated man. But once again you proved me wrong. Blackstone bought all of Busch Entertainment Corp. from Anheuser-Busch in 2009. Headlines from their press release about the buy out. In October 2009, Anheuser-Busch InBev announced the sale of its Busch Entertainment Corporation theme parks division to Blackstone for $2.7 billion

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Since the Anheiser~Busch empire includes theme partks meant to appeal to families and offer fun and excitement, it seems obvious that any theme park that advocated shooters rights over those if its patrons would be liable for the deaths of innocents in bombings and shootouts at America's theme parks.

At least one concerned ex-NRA member understand the hypocrisy of the NRA.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
They have NEVER been accurate with the size of their membership, but I am guessing even if a few thousand kooks cashed in their food stamps and joined in the past few months, that they have lost net membership since they went mute after Sandy hook, came up with their idiot 250,000 armed guard idiea, and pulled the bait and switch on this vote in the senate

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Oh and get it right he is the former CEO. The family no longer owns it. It was sold to InBev in 2008.And before that they had not owned a controlling share for years.And as of now he is a non executive director and has a contract as a consultant that runs through 2014

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I knew there was a reason I liked Bud Light so much Well done

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
I would like to thank him for his 38 years of membership. May the rest of his life be a good one.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
TOPIC: Refusing To Approve of American NRA Insanity