Recruiters under attack : Swingers Discussion 73149101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRecruiters under attack
TOPIC: Recruiters under attack
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
UCSC students in Califironia are increasingly getting violent in protests against recruiting stations at our universities and colleges is this nation wide or is it unique to California? Are we headed to another Kent State? Is the left leaning teaching corp a part of the problem?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ahhhh, yes, those were the days...when it was beginning to be common place and necessary to have a two income household in order to get ahead.

I was once accused of being at the lead of a mob on the Madison campus when the ROTC building got bombed. However, the accuser missed the fact that I was a mere child then. Hardly the mad bomber I am today LMAO (child prodigy also ROFLMAO)

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Akron sez..."I didn't take the time to go join in the "protest" and I am alive and scar-free. If "students" ...

Akron, I'm confused. Are you saying you choose NOT to join the protests at Kent State when the students were shot? Or do you mean your mother wouldn't let you join in? Let's see...the shooting occured in 1970. That would have made you about 10 years old then, right? Or are you talking about something that happened recently? Oh wait, you were a child prodigy attending Kent State at the age of 10 ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
I thought this was going to be about the recruiters being investigated.

Caught on camera lying to young boys and girls about the dangers of enlisting.

Its scarey enough over there for these young men and woman let alone fill um with the you won't get hurt or you wont go to Iraq lies. Its not going to make those recruits good soldiers by any means. Its going to make them angry and jaded. I don't want angry jade people fighting next to some of my friends and family. They might just snap with pressure and go after the wrong soldiers.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
that might be the story you heard RabbitNBunny, but I have heard the exact opposite (this coming first hand from mothers and fathers of my friends that attented Kent State). . Why couldn't Cindy Sheehan have been on campus that sad day?

Medina OH
Username hidden
(191 posts)
"we're both right....they protect our freedom and kill the bad guys..."

I don't see things in black and white, right and wrong, good and bad. I don't live in a monochrome world like you. In my world, there are infinite shades of grey, and living color.

If kids want to volunteer themselves for service in the meat grinder -- to be used and abused for the aggrandizement of politicians -- I have no problem with that. It's up to parents to instill the right value system in their kids. At my house we just say no to drugs *and* recruiters.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hmmmmmm I wasn't aware of this.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
And it really says something for a culture when the best experience you can get with technology is by joining up with the great killing machine.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Who cares. The military recruiting complex is like the tobacco industry: constantly peddling death to kids. Gee little Johnny, won't you look cool in this full body armor walking around in the desert with Arabs wanting to kill you? You army of one, you!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You are 100% right Akron. Fox was airing a special this weekend on Muslim extremists, and after absorbing the facts I still feel that the liberal professors in OUR country are far more dangerous than any extremist cleric!

Medina OH
Username hidden
(191 posts)
UCSC students in Califironia are increasingly getting violent in protests against recruiting stations at our universities and colleges is this nation wide or is it unique to California? Are we headed to another Kent State? Is the left leaning teaching corp a part of the problem?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Recruiters under attack