Rand Paul now SUPPORTS domestic drone use (Told ya !) : Swingers Discussion 220857
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRand Paul now SUPPORTS domestic drone use (Told ya !)
TOPIC: Rand Paul now SUPPORTS domestic drone use (Told ya !)
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
ww w.forbes.c om/sites/rickungar/2013/04/23/rand-paul-shockingly-now-supports-the-use-of-drones-on-us-soil-to-kill-americans-so-what-was-that-filibuster-thing-all-about/

EVERYONE has a game plan.... till they get punched in the mouth I rest my case I'm CA...... and I approved this message

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
However Robert...few people who make a public spectral of themselves for 13 hours in front of the entire civilized world, and then do a complete 180 a matter of days later If you notice, the silence from the right who supported his dog and pony show is deafening

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Party:

We all know that hypocrisy exist within all forms of government. Only the mentally challenged expect a government (or any body of people greater than zero) to be without hypocrisy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Robert...Rand Paul was the poster child for the raging hypocrisy, and when the poster boy for emphysema starts chain smoking, that's news. He summed up the stupidity of his and the Rights tirade in just a few words of his statement..."I don't care if he is killed by a drone or a police bullet" Welcome back to planet Earth Mr Paul ! Now, if you can clarify your statement on how the founding fathers are all resting in peace in the knowledge that we are all safe from the evil Gub Ment THEY created as we sit in our HOT TUBS, we may just be a ble to accept the argument that you are the right wing kooks who follow you are "just a little slow" as opposed to full blown mentally retarded

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
This is news how?

If one didn't expect this from the shinning beacons of conservatism, then they haven't been paying attention for the last 30 plus years.

Hell, this is the man who believes that there is no such thing as social responsibility of the wealthy to the poor... A fact that he would wisely change his stance on if the poor started to siege the homes of the wealthy and eat their children.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
ww w.forbes.c om/sites/rickungar/2013/04/23/rand-paul-shockingly-now-supports-the-use-of-drones-on-us-soil-to-kill-americans-so-what-was-that-filibuster-thing-all-about/

EVERYONE has a game plan.... till they get punched in the mouth I rest my case I'm CA...... and I approved this message

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Rand Paul now SUPPORTS domestic drone use (Told ya !)