R W religious zealot off her rocker : Swingers Discussion 2171021011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsR W religious zealot off her rocker
TOPIC: R W religious zealot off her rocker
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Same here.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
Perfect

It did talk about using this law to limit those topless protests. That is a big one for me.. Women who are hurting having specific laws passed to stop them from protesting. You might as well just tell all the ladies to go and sit on the back of the bus. This is Total BS.....

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
The bill is silly, there are already trespassing laws in place to cover private business. Public areas should have the same rules for men, as women. As much as people are going to hate hearing this, the breasts are not a sexual organ, nor are the feet.

There are many businesses who have requirements for shoes and shirts to enter the business. The person whose knee jerk reaction is no better than the protestors using the breasts for shock value in a protest. They are all guilty of using a body part to push their agenda.

If you want to dine at a topless restaurant call around and find one that allows it. Though I believe it is against most county health codes.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
"Did you notice the gardens in the lot behind, where some of your breakfast grew? "

It was on Dec. 26, so there wasn't a lot growing, but yes I saw the little plot of land, which is probably more for show (except possibly some herbs) than anything else, since 1/10th of an acre could not provide a significant portion of what that place needs.

As for the convertible seating - yes - although it was so windy and cold it was probably only 35 degrees in the "outdoor" section. But people sat there in their coats and ate anyway!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
Yes, and with convertible indoor/outside seating. Did you notice the gardens in the lot behind, where some of your breakfast grew? This is actually West Asheville, where you can actually find a place to park. Across the street is Standard Pizza, converted former gas station, still with overhead doors. If you like garlic, or by the slice, go there.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The Sunny Point Cafe in Asheville is the best breakfast place we've ever been to.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
Asheville has been called a "cesspool of sin" by some downstate politicians. The last couple of years there has been a topless rally and march in downtown Asheville. All perfectly legal if no one does anything lewd. Of course, there are "counter-demonstrators" -- people who need some excuse to come and sneak a peek.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
While I agree the bill is ridiculous it (supposedly) stems from some topless protests that have occured.......which I also find ridiculous.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
Things like this make it embarrassing to say you live in the south. The sponsors of this bill are the typical self proclaimed "pro-freedom" right wingers that think government is imposing itself in our lives too much.

I guess this could be considered a safety issue though. Have you seen the size of some women's nipples? They could poke someone's eyes out!

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Although I'm not seeing any indication of religious zeal in that story, it's certainly ridiculous.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: R W religious zealot off her rocker