Pseudologia Fantastica : Swingers Discussion 2101951021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPseudologia Fantastica
TOPIC: Pseudologia Fantastica
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tbr,

I don't know how to cut and paste on a phone, but I am confident you know why I am clinking whiskey glasses with you.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Hey, Obama voters are stupid, he intentionally courts stupid voters.

They are the worthless OWS, the lazy, the jealous, the weak, and the outright dumb.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
And 15% of Ohio Republicans think Romney deserves the credit for killing bin Laden...

The knowledge of most of the electorate is abysmal...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
This is exactly what Howard Stern did. He had people interviewed and asked them questions like:

"Obama stated that we are going to attack Iran and will need to increase our military budget in last night's debate, do you agree or disagree?"

Without fail, 100% of respondents who identified as Obama voters agreed.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
This sounds exactly like the present administration and the blind followers of it. Amazing how Jimmy Kimmel just did a bit where they went out on the street the day of the second debate. Note, the debate had not happened yet, but his question to people was, “Who won last nights debate?” Amazing the number of people that went into the Obama song and dance, even describing things that happened. The whole thing this time around is just pathetic

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Dude I've been fucking since Friday afternoon my junk needs a rest.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
VA,

Shouldn't you be partaking of the pleasures of one of the numerous females currently in close proximity to your location?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
Forgive some odd typos like "jut viscous" - first time on an iPhone.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Ghost, Z has a history with us here that frankly goes back long before your arrival to the fora. Rhino farts has a basis in posts gone by and you really don't know the history of it.

The way I interact with everyone here is the product of my history with them. In the case of z, it's the Ybor City Farting Rhinoceros. Yes, it's childish, but it is the result brought about by years of insults threats and mental meanderings that have left me with no useful way to communicate. So, rhino farts it is.

Likewise with you, you're not a dumb guy, but I have found it exhausting to attempt meaningful debate. Sometimes you bring it, but sometimes you're jut this viscous angry guy and I am not interested in dealing with name-calling insult packed rants. Why would I invest the time in crafting and researching an answer to someone who might just respond by calling me a stupid neoklown?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
"You arrived here with a combative attitude toward everyone, then escalated."

I arrived here WITHOUT a combative attitude, was promptly attacked for being a 'libtard' and responded in kind. I make no apologies for that and will continue to defend myself.

Why is it OK in your mind for VA to attack some personally and name call some with impunity (zz comes to mind), yet still be considered a paragon of forum manners and even handedness? Yet I am taken to task for defending against attacks made by multiple people all the time...

Look it up in forums history if you want to bother, I came into forums neutral, NOT posting attacks. I have no desire to take the time, it's really not that important to me.

Now, since the format seems to intentionally support 'attack style posting' (see the management if you don't like it) I have embraced this style here at SLS so as to keep up with the neoclowns.

I see your style has evoked mass participation in mannered replies as indicated by your recent success with perf in that regard....

If you think this is the place for mannered debate on facts you are more than off base, you are on a different playing field altogether.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
TOPIC: Pseudologia Fantastica