Pseudologia Fantastica : Swingers Discussion 2101951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPseudologia Fantastica
TOPIC: Pseudologia Fantastica
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"TBR I don't address Fun in the forums, you should lay off the happy juice..."

Anymore...

Do you even read the posts before you get your wittle feelings hurt and lash out?

I said that Fun has a problem with you...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17280 posts)
Howdy LW, LTNS :)

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I wonder if this illness also applies to things you want to convince people you can do? First you must all concur with me that the leading cause of voter apathy is the perpetual cycle of campaign, debate, elect, inaugurate, immediately resume the campaign. Okay, now that's done and we have a quorum: Simply take your ballot and write in "Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors". Really the coronation every generation or so is much cheaper, more visually appealing and way less boring than inaugurations. Oh I know you're all going to say "But LW after the ever constant Queen, we'd end up with Jug Ears and Horseface. Small price to pay, I say. Plus who won't want Prince Harry as the son and then brother of the Head of State?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
"Pseudologia Fantastica." Funny it also seems to define a few posters...I wonder if they'll ever run for office.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
TBR I don't address Fun in the forums, you should lay off the happy juice...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"The way I interact with everyone here is the product of my history with them. In the case of z, it's the Ybor City Farting Rhinoceros. Yes, it's childish"

VA, I am not saying that ZZ has never personally attacked (name calling) a Forum poster, but it does seem to me that his "attacks" (name calling) are aimed at public figures which by law I believe is perfectly OK. Take a look about what was said in papers of the day about Lincoln. ZZs comments are tame compared to them. Again I do not know the total history between the two of you, but "attacking" a Forum poster personally for their name calling of public figures is wrong and I see a lot of that on here.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Even the most cogent posters have blind spots.

VA has his with ZZ, M has hers with Robert, Fun has his with FJ, and I have mine with Mickey.

That, IMHO, does not detract much from the contributions that they make to the forums...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17280 posts)
Precisely the reason I don't ever bother with people like you, lqqn.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17704 posts)
"Why is it OK in your mind for VA to attack some personally and name call some with impunity (zz comes to mind), yet still be considered a paragon of forum manners and even handedness? Yet I am taken to task for defending against attacks made by multiple people all the time..."

Ghost, Your question is a good example of logical deduction. If I have learned anything from these Forums over the years, it is that the Right is simply missing that part of their brain that is capable of reason.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
TBR you think Obama deserves the credit, so does Obama...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 45   End
TOPIC: Pseudologia Fantastica