Protestor charged with making terroristic threats : Swingers Discussion 216654
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsProtestor charged with making terroristic threats
TOPIC: Protestor charged with making terroristic threats
Created by: outdoorsWNC
Original Starting post for this thread:
lehighvalleylive.co m/easton/index.ssf/2012/0/district_attorney_john_morgane.html

"Easton police received a 911 call Monday morning from the Wells Fargo Bank in the first block of South Third Street about a man holding a sign with the words gun, bank and robbery, according to authorities. ..

"Along with the sign reading, "You're being robbed", he also carried a sign that said, "Give a man a gun, he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, he can rob a country," authorities said."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
outdoor:

In some areas one could say that we are very cannibalistic in that those employing people rape and pillage the communities and return little to nothing that the law doesn't require them to pay out.

As always, the hallmark of a good man is one who provides more than he ought to, with no expectations of return.

Most every time, such people tend to see their returns in one fashion or another.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7362 posts)
"... PA is a donner state ..."

You mean cannibalistic like?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
No sympathy for idiots, but I don't see any felony charges from his stupidity. Saying "you are being robbed" is much different from "I am robbing you". If he had a gun, and was demanding money or property I could see the charges.

This is a case of stupidity, and a political statement on private property. There is no 1st amendment on private property. His speech was offensive to the banks and their patrons. He should be charged with DC, with a easy conviction. The other charges are wasting the tax payers money.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Va:

If you actually were to see how things are done in PA... you would be stunned as to how PA is a donner state to the nation's economy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7362 posts)
I would find it stunning that neither bank had working security cameras. Their insurance would likely require it.

Banks have a better reason than most businesses to have security cameras.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19135 posts)
VA:

This happened in PA? Many businesses here have cameras... they don't work.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7362 posts)
I find it bizarre that there is any dispute about whether or not he was inside. There **must** be security camera footage of where he was and what he was doing.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19135 posts)
Honestly, the reason I rushed this to press was that the suspect was an Occupy person in Easton, PA. A recent poster in this forum is an Occupier from Easton, PA. I thought we might get some inside insight.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I posted the whole article. You may have seen an earlier version. After it was established that he had *not* evidently entered a bank with the signs, the 'attempted bank robbery' charge was dropped.

The article had a picture of him with a bandana around his neck. He may have had his face partially covered, to make his "point."

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
OK so if this is really true, I am not very sympathetic towards the guy. The charges seem odd - perhaps criminal trespass would be more appropriate.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Protestor charged with making terroristic threats