Profligate Pioneers of Plutocracy in America : Swingers Discussion 2110901041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsProfligate Pioneers of Plutocracy in America
TOPIC: Profligate Pioneers of Plutocracy in America
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
User Details are only visible to members.
To those on the left:

If one of "us" were writing like this, dominating every thread with weird, convoluted crap, would you be ignoring it? Or would you hold it up as "evidence" of our inherent mental illness?

Seriously - I'm sometimes embarrassed for the writings of those whom I am somewhat aligned with - but you guys own this dude. He is in a class by himself on here.

Mind you, I am an individualist and I hence I do not hold you responsible for his bizarre albeit creative meanderings. I just wonder if you would do the same.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19090 posts)
Addendum 2

Pardon This Interdiction.

Heavenly Angels and Earth Angels love my Prose More Than Yours.

Prove me wrong. Cite your celestial sources of disinformation and your pretentious/religious sources of Mormon deception for any reader to assess. If you can. You know you can't. Like Wicked Willard, your claims to any supremacy are a farce. Your only interest in life is larceny. In the banks, large amounts. You've got to pick a pocket or two, boys. You've got to pick a pocket or two.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
Addendum 1

The God of the Seven Universes did not create a planet named Kolob. That is a Mormon missionary deceit, also knows as a lie.

Republic-con Party executive office candidate Willard Mitt Romney received a deferment from military service during the Vietnam invasion and occupation as a Mormon missionary, promoting his religious lies in France, hoping to convince citizens of that country about the hallucinogenic trance of a boy in New York state who believed god was unhappy with every other religion, and needed a new start with a gullible boy.

Will your family values include this daylight fantasy of a hallucinogenic-mushroom eating freak?

{Note: Which bible supports the divine revelation of hallucinogenic-eating boys who beleive they are the god's gift of new religious revelation?}

{{Hint: The French know the characteristics of fungi, as do the Italians. How can Americans believe in childish fantasies rejected by the French and Italian chef traiditons throughout this cosmos?}}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
In these last few days before the next national election for executive office, both political party candidates will travel to exort and excite their voter bases.

In the event that Romney Zombies and plutocracy PAC's convince enough voters to deny their own interests and support the perfidy of the Republic-con Party candidates, and in the case where Republic-con Party agents participate in stealing the election by vote-switching, voter suppression, voter intimidation, and all othe form of deceit, this topic has been created to proclaim the fate of those who participate in the destruction of the Republic, with its democratic forms of election, once known as the United States of Amerca.

It is you who brought destruction to a once-great nation. Your betrayal of America has brought judgement from the Corps of the Seven Universes on your planetary rebellion. Your fate is certain. You have betrayed the Constitution of the Untied States of America an its angelic majesty, Columbia. You are marked for eternal judgement.

[In all the journals or writings of sacred scribes, holy men, and truthseekers, the act of betrayal and allegiance with the occult practice of usury and slavery have been denounced as elements in a consortium of evil agendas. On judgement day, how will you, who support the oppression of divine truth, plead your own deceitfulness before the Lord of Light & Truth]

{The Hubbard Telescope has shown Americans that any evidence of a planet in which God lives in this local universe is unplausible. Voting for a candidate who believes god lives on planet Kolob is a farce, a complete unreality, which is the substance of Republican Party candidate Willard Mitt Romney. A voice for a farce is the voice of deceit. Your conscience will answer to a higher authority than the false church of Mormonism in America.}

{{It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world.}}

{{{True blue Americans love the Epcot Center in Orlando.}}}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
TOPIC: Profligate Pioneers of Plutocracy in America