Profligate Pioneers of Plutocracy in America : Swingers Discussion 2110901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsProfligate Pioneers of Plutocracy in America
TOPIC: Profligate Pioneers of Plutocracy in America
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you're gonna amortize a pair of big boobs, I recommend against using the double declining method.

Now, if we are talking about pussy in a DP situation, we need to decide between LIFO and FIFO.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Yes, yes, LQQK - we're all stupid, ignorant, racist, selfish.. what else?

Jesus... the trolls on here....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
"Many of the arguments or points you try to create or form as attacks on ZZ sound very much like the attacks an ignorant individual makes against those who's culture, or life choices are different than their own. We leave ZZ alone, because he draws you out and exposes your ignorance."

I will agree that at his age Robert has a lot to learn and that he takes too much crap form those ignoramuses on the Right who feel the need to have their ego's satisfied in such a pathetic way. However when it comes to the above statement you on the Right do not have the slightest conception on just how profound it is.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
But I appreciate their depreciation.

I know a waitress who was once a stripper, and she says she wrote off her boob job on her taxes. Now, I'm not sure if she can really blah blah yeah I'll have a Budweiser blah blah huge distracting knockers blah blah oh Bud Light's fine, yeah. Do you have Yuengling? Good blah blah jiggle jiggle.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
Lol, there's no depletion allowance for pussy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I know Fun... I know.... it's alright.

Hey - I'll race you to the pussy - on 1, 2, 3 - go!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
Hypocrisy alert, directed at myself, for trying to do the very thing I've advised others against. Especially troubling that it violates the recent promise I made to myself not to engage idiots.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun:

"operating expense."

Right there is the biggest problem. Why are businesses allowed to take operating expenses off? That should be part of the cost of business... A cost your prices should reflect, not the tax payers having to pay.

If you truly believed in capitalism, if you want any system to continue... the end price can only be subsidized for a short period of time... Not indefinitely as it is, with what operating expenses are given as write offs for the year.

This means during the good times, there should be fewer if not no write offs. Yet those are the times that we have the most write offs.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Any political operative who presents the false claim of patriotism about his candidate is proven a fraud when fact-checking reveals neither her nor his candidate has served in defense of the United States of America.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
"You define write offs as broad sweeping."

I define write offs pretty much the same way the tax code defines reasonable and necessary expenses of doing business, which includes depreciation. I suppose my definition is broad in the sense that it also includes COGS, which only in a technical sense is not a line item of operating expense.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
TOPIC: Profligate Pioneers of Plutocracy in America