President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate : Swingers Discussion 2104801091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPresident Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Colin Powell

Wool gathering brought this thought..

Obama for the next four then Hilary vs Powell as an Eisenhower Republican (yes, in caps) in 2016 and Powell wins.

Imagine that... Two black men from opposing parties drag the country, kicking and screaming epithets in the name of Rush Almighty, back to the sane center where we can once again begin to govern ourselves rationally and resume being the great nation and beacon to world democracy that we were before the political process got hijacked by the radical evangelical right wing and neocons of a once respectable political party.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
I don't know if the newspaper plants ran in your town this week...

But Bush called Romney on his bullshit.

Colin Powell, the one most of the Repubs loved til he endordesed Obama in 2008 after deciding not to run, has re-endorsed Obama in 2012 after voting Obama 2008.

I'm sure the righties will continue to demonize him and try to discredit his military service and knowledge. Some in the forums have already said he is NOT a war hero.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Barack Obama Is So Bad: Even liberal progressive democrats endorse Romney! The traditionally liberal and progressive Tennessean, and the Orlando Sentinel have both now endorsed Mitt Romney for President. As are most of the uninformed voters in the Nation, who voted for his historical presidency, they are now greatly disappointed in his performance over the last four years.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OH and I am using my zip code from my childhood and where I went to High School.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Anytime...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2744 posts)
Thank you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I'm quite sure E. StL is still very democrat..... But too black for you to go preach your garbage in person."

Hey Lucky's not a bigot. His other persona Milflover had a deceased black wife...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2744 posts)
The daughter of the mother who died in her bed the other week thanked me well enough when I cleaned up the mess for her yesterday. In E. St. Louis. And this goes by zip code on here here look I will show you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Funny....it says Imperial, not St Louis or E. StL....

I'm quite sure E. StL is still very democrat..... But too black for you to go preach your garbage in person.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
AZ is a red state why would they need ads...LMAO

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 153   End
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate