President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate : Swingers Discussion 2104801071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPresident Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   71 to 80 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Apparently

You were correct in if things dont improve however he did promise 5.8% Unempoyement if we passed the stimulus Bill. Another broken promise. Should I list them all? Oh ya the one I love is his oath of office he took when he took office.

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." Saint Louis MO Report to Moderator Del Post 2 Days View Lucky2haveU's posts (11522 post)

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Get off your soap box douchey I admitted I fucked up. And made a correction."

Did I miss this somewhere?

too funny...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
He and His Admin. Promised 5.8% Unemployment if they passed the stimulus and it was a lie.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Get off your soap box douchey I admitted I fucked up. And made a correction. STFU.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"It's a prediction of unemployment."

Terming your 5.8% statement a half truth would be charitable. Can you figure it out by yourself, or do you need it explained?

Am I the only one enjoying the irony of an "honest debate" disciple who just can't admit that a fabricated quote is a lie, and who feels the need to explain or justify it with half truths of his own? Funny stuff.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"And with some applied reading comprehension, anyone can see what was, and was not, being said. "

It's a prediction of unemployment. Not even you can spin that.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17104 posts)
"The Romer paper had a graph projecting unemployment with, and without the stimulus."

And with some applied reading comprehension, anyone can see what was, and was not, being said.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Would it lessen your butthurt if I used a synonym for absolve? How about whitewash, or wink at, or excuse, or go easy on, or condone? Feel better?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You're wrong about me absolving anyone. duh.

The Romer paper had a graph projecting unemployment with, and without the stimulus.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17104 posts)
" way of saying you are wrong"

Wrong about what? No one, including the person you mentioned, ever spoke the quote Lucky fabricated. 

If you are talking about the same paper I'm thinking of, it didn't make any concrete predictions about an unemployment rate of 5.8% either, notwithstanding your dissembling. 

It was a preliminary projection in early January, full of disclaimers about the imprecision inherent in projecting the effects of proposed legislation that was still subject to amendment before final passage (and competing with a Republican alternative for a $700 billion stimulus package). 

As I recall, that Romer paper only tried to project some differences between GDP and employment with the stimulus as opposed to without, at a time when the recession was still unfolding and no one knew how bad the baseline would be. 

I do agree that reading comprehension and honesty are good things. You really should try them sometime. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   71 to 80 of 153   End
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate