President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate : Swingers Discussion 2104801051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPresident Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"It's not the first time you have contributed to misleading about that Romer report. On previous occasions you also have called it a "promise" that the stimulus would result in a very "specific" unemployment rate. All false. "

hahahaha. Nothing I posted was false. I posted the CORRECT information; this implies Lucky was wrong. Nothing I posted was false. You should be ashamed of yourself. Put up my quoute. We all know your memory isn't nearly as good as YOU think it is.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16796 posts)
"Your boy is done." ~~~~~~ Who is "your boy"?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Cowards...LMAO

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"It is all you have Fun...Your boy is done. Get over it."

First, declaring victory for with faulty logic is just stupid and childish. If he wins you look like a 10 year old.

Second, why is it that every righty here is all about deflecting like mad now? ANSWER the fukling question at hand you lily livered cowards!

Typical Rethuglicans.... Low intelligence, high vitriol.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
It is all you have Fun...Your boy is done. Get over it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Terming your 5.8% statement a half truth would be charitable. 

What statement of mine are talking about dufus? ===============  Lucky made up a quote making it sound like Obama had promised a specific 5.8% unemployment rate which, if not achieved, disqualified him for a second term. 

I called him on it. You jumped in, not to decry the dishonesty of a fabricated quote, but to offer a correction only as to the source of Lucky's 5.8% number. 

It's not the first time you have contributed to misleading about that Romer report. On previous occasions you also have called it a "promise" that the stimulus would result in a very "specific" unemployment rate. All false. 

Even a dufus should be able to understand such a dishonest characterization. Do you really need me to explain it to you?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10773 posts)
see what I mean he's got nothing. Obama joins the unemployed.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I am not the Braianwashed that believes that America is the EVIL empire. Given to you all is wrong with the world and it is all our fualt."

Off your meds like I thought.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
I am not the Braianwashed that believes that America is the EVIL empire. Given to you all is wrong with the world and it is all our fualt.

Fuck Obama

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"So you lied you did see it. "

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you on meds or something?

You low intel righties are fast to accuse everyone of lying at the drop of a hat but when your Chosen One lies his ass off in public repeatedly, you seem deaf dumb and blind to the blatantly obvious.

Well, dumb is blatantly obvious....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 153   End
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate