President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate : Swingers Discussion 2104801011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPresident Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good baseball analogy. I made one before the first debate, that Romney had whiffed on the convention and his VP selection, and was down to his last strike and needing a home run in the first debate. Well, he hit one to tie the game.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10406 posts)
Even accepting ZZ's conclusions about debates 2 and 3, Romney's perceived dominance in debate 1 was resounding according to every poll. Romney climbed out of his hole immediately afterwards and has been toe-to-toe with the President ever since. It's not like playoff baseball where wins matters more than total runs. Obama could win nine out of ten debates, but his thumping in the first one was so profound that he still comes out the overall loser of the debates.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
The problem with ruling on "who won" the debates is : Lies that sound nice at the time, are more convincing than any amount of fact-checking later. Romney's momentum is said to have "slowed", but it doesn't seem to have bitten him on the ass, that he makes no sense whatsoever.

One could hardly disagree with Mitt any more than he has disagreed with his own previous positions. Americans seem to be enamored of such a character -- one who can play any role that the situation dictates.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Anyone who believes Wicked Willard won the debates has minimal brain disfunction.

Debate Three: Technical Knockout. Romney, begging for mercy, agreed with Obama on many foreign policy issues.

Debate Two: Bashed and smashed into fact-checking reality, Wicked Willard displayed the face of smirking chimp Dubya when no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq.

The smirking chimp Wicked Willard was revealed. Big 'W.'

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
I only saw newsclips and felt that both men had gaffes, told half truths and delivered some zingers. Did not have to see any one debate in its entirety to know that Romney was the overall victor. The poll swings have proven the point. Obama clings to a de minimis lead, but Romney's momentum has delivered him to a virtual dead-heat. Even one more small uptick for Romney might bring him the White House. It's too close to predict anything yet, I will save that thread til game time. I'll also make an endorsement soon, I'm sure I will sway many. Ha ha ha.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Maybe I'm mistaken, but you seem to revel in who can be the bigger badass"

Actually you are mistaken. I revel in someone being able to forcefully disseminate a truth to someone attempting to do the opposite. I revel in a bully getting thrashed and hung by his own petard. I like seeing perf in particular made to eat his own bullshit with a spoon.

It's not about badass it's about strength, which is power. Close but not the same at all....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Fun

I gave up attempting to educate anyone here a long time a go. Now yes, I do like to poke the monkeys to make them screech and just have fun getting these Neanderthals to hang themselves by their own petards. Naturally, watching you eviscerate one of their 'lights' is a bit of a giggle for me.

My apologies if I do not live up to a certain 'ideal' here but seriously, it's a second rate sex site fer Pete's sake! I candidly admit that I am now here for entertainment purposes mainly (if not only, I'm too much of an an optimist sometimes). Once in a great while I learn something and once in a greater while I can impart something interesting to someone willing to listen. That's about it.

I was serious about watching you work. I've always enjoyed watching those better at something than I am, and you are far and above a better debater than I am, you have more patience than I do....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"Not that Fun needs a witness or a cheerleader "

Yeah, I might have mentioned that a time or 10.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but you seem to revel in who can be the bigger badass. I don't, unless someone wants to make it about that. Whatever.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10406 posts)
"You know, and everyone else does, that none of the above is true."

Not that Fun needs a witness or a cheerleader but I have been avidly following this convo...

You are a dissembler and a liar perf. Anyone of any intellect here knows that. You have me blocked because of nearly the same dysfunctional scenario you played out here with Fun. I refused to let you wiggle out of your constant stream of BS and you melted down and then blocked me. Good for you. I'm waiting for the same from you any day now when you block Fun.

It's a pleasure to watch you work Fun....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"Yeah, YOU selectively copy and paste part of an article, pass it off as your own, deny posting it, and impugn my memory for recalling it correctly. But I'm the dimwitted scumbag. My bad. "

You're a scumbag. You know, and everyone else does, that none of the above is true. I didn't recall it, because I didn't say it. I didn't deny it and I said it most likely has quotes around it...because I do make mistakes sometimes and own up to them. Don't worry, I'll be around to point out every mistake you make in every thread.

I've been around here for years and no other DoucheBag has ever accused me of plagiarism. Go fuck yourself. I handled it honestly and you were you're normal, disgusting self.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 153   End
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate