President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate : Swingers Discussion 21048010101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPresident Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   101 to 110 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I live 9 miles south of St. Louis and 11 miles east of east St. Louis. I work in the city of St. Louis and St Louis County. Population, 2011 estimate : 998,692

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I should make a sticker with your picture and say, this what happens when republicans reproduce and vote....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
You live in Imperial, MO. Whats the population? Maybe 4500-5,000? Not exactly a booming metropolis of liberals there. Does everyone there drive the same cars and truck models, US flags and Bush stickers. Very far and in between do you see Romney stickers. You actually see mor Bush stickers than Romney. Are they gonna re-elect Bush? I don't think so....

That's why you don't see all the Obama bumper stickers hat you are desperately associating with votes. I had this crazy Repub who saw my Obama sticker, and felt compelled to tell me not to vote for Obama (and rattled off fox news talking points).

When I saw he was a fox news parrot, I simply raised my window. Honestly, who shouts their political views at a red light? What happened to having our own decision? I laugh at cars covered with numerous anti-Democrat stickers. Ppl take politics way too serious.

You should escape that border town more often and see the big lights. There are no Romney ads here in Phoenix nor ads on tv in Wisconsin where my family lives.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Probably but kind of make you wonder where the support has gone.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
" everyone wants to blame Bush " " I see zero Obama bumper stickers this year."

Is this a classic case of myopia?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
What I find interesting is I see zero Obama bumper stickers this year. 2008 they were every where.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Paranoid...LMAO

Your boy is toast. His Bretherin aren't going to show up this time. And it appears women are leaving him in droves...You can deny all you want but we were headed into recession when Bush took office. You cant be paranoid about the past. It appears your Boy is paranoid that the People finally got the message, it shows in his lack of a plan.

"If Unemployment isn't below 5.8 percent by the end of my term I don't deseve a second term" Barack H Obama.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"9/11 and the 2 wars staved off the original recession caused by the congress and then cumulated after Trillion s in debt to pay for the war. Bush had a lot of help."

Did everyone else miss this gem of paranoid misinformation? ~~~~~~~~~

No.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
How to read a rightie 101:

This is when you know they know they are on shaky ground. They begin to 'spread the wealth' to others when usually they give dubya credit for all good things and apple pie, though not as fervently as with St. Reagan...

"But everyone wants to blame Bush a single man when in fact there were many people involved in the mess not one man... Bush had a lot of help."

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"9/11 and the 2 wars staved off the original recession caused by the congress and then cumulated after Trillion s in debt to pay for the war. Bush had a lot of help."

Did everyone else miss this gem of paranoid misinformation? Are you stating that Bush's spending staved off a recession? Besides the very Keynesian approach that would be (BAD conservative! The flavor of the month for you is AUSTERITY! Didn't you get the memo?) it's also pure grade 'A' bullshit. His spending CAUSED the calamity, now didn't it? Or are you onto that new hobby that righties like called remaking history in your image?

Dubya was left with a balanced budget and a surplus. He then spent it all and THEN SOME on a drunken spree of needless wars, prescription drug programs and the largest buildup of federal security apparatus in the history of this country aimed AT CITIZENS called homeland security.

Of course this COULD be the limited ability of most righties to express themselves clearly manifesting itself... in which case, never mind.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   101 to 110 of 153   End
TOPIC: President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate