President Obama Couldn't Eat At Meeting Because He Didn't Have Taster : Swingers Discussion 2188711011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPresident Obama Couldn't Eat At Meeting Because He Didn't Have Taster
TOPIC: President Obama Couldn't Eat At Meeting Because He Didn't Have Taster
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good, I'd rather be a food taster for someone with class. Hard to tell what he eats.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Soooo who fucks Moochelle to make sure Barry does not contract a disease?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
If I were PFTFTPOTUS, I think I'd be inclined to eat his entire meal(s) and tell him; "It tasted funny. I didn't think it was safe, but I'll ket you know in an hour".

Is there a Personal Beverage Taster For The POTUS too? Not sure what he likes to drink, but I could learn to like it. A lot.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Yes Robert I am very aware of threats being made toward a President. He is not the first one. But if he is so important then the the other 536 should also have a food taster.Get real he showed restraint for not eating. I am sure he had a very good meal later that we paid for. Don't worry your King will not starve to death.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Actually the president receives a great number of threats and even some attempts. Remember the shooter who shot at the white house?

Then there is the fact that the president has many enemies from outside the US who woukdnt think twice about making a senator or other poison everyone in the room with the food.

Now truth be told, there are slow acting poisons which the taster woukdnt notice until well after the president had begun to eat. But protocol is protocol and personally I must say that skipping a meal while the food is available does show that he has the resolve to have restraint.

I wonder if he would be able to do the same after three days without food? I know after 24 hours I would be without restraint.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Just like everything else,he believes he is so important that someone will try to poison him. What a joke. He is safe,no one wants to see that Ole drunk Biden be the President.And people on the left say that people on the right is paranoid. Wow if this is not being paranoid I don't know what is.What a joke!!!

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Just:

We will likely never be told if Regan had a food taster. Such information is suppose to remain classified as to create doubt.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
LMAO@Robert,,,, Did Regan need a food taster?

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4862 posts)
This is the price of office, everyone is a threat... Personally this a contributing factor as to why the US will in time collapse. The levels we must go to, to protect our elected officials exceed reason.... But given that attempts have been made in the past... One must ask, is it beyond reason?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
If he wasn't such a dickhead he wouldn't have to worry about the help spitting in his food.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: President Obama Couldn't Eat At Meeting Because He Didn't Have Taster