Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 2061291091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"...haven't seen him around for a while?"

I thought I saw a post that claimed he was banned for life as far as posting in the forum. If true I have no idea why.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Maybe he self-excreted?"

You are an evil person, setting up a pitch like this, lobbing it over the plate....

I'm trying very hard to resist.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3514 posts)
"...haven't seen him around for a while?"

Maybe he self-excreted?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Each side keeps the other side in check and some what honest..."

'Loyal Opposition' is not obstructing everything that comes along from the other party for purely partisan gain. The Republican's mistake was thinking the voting public was too dumb or apathetic to care or do anything about it and they are and will be paying the price for that mistake.

I FERVENTLY believe in our system of government, the current Republican party is a radical aberration that will self correct or perish. Another party(s) will step into the vacuum left behind.

What makes me almost giddy these days is the wonder I feel when I see this system working as it should to excrete this radicalism. People that think like fj, lucky and Akron (haven't seen him around for a while?) will again be shunted to the edges and ignored or at least minimized by their party while saner more educated minds will prevail once again.

If you look you will see it happening right before our eyes. Our system of government working exactly as it's supposed to... It may take more time and cost us much more than some of us would like but it seems to still be working....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3514 posts)
"The left hates the religious right with their fake morals and obstructionism. People who bow to G. Norquist"

Funny you should word this quite this way.

The latest political painting from a friend of ours...

w w w.artandresponse.c om/paintings/who-the-hell-is-grover-norquist.html

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3514 posts)
"This is a false duality. Kind of like saying, "The truth always lies somewhere in the middle" "

IMO when it comes to American politics that is exactly where it does lie, Left or Right of center. Again IMO the problem mostly stems from the far or religious Right. The far Left may want "free stuff" but they do not tell us what to believe or what we can or cannot do with our own bodies, nor want to live in the 14th century.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"... while the left hates the right and the right hates the left, with out both systems you don't have a democracy. Each side keeps the other side in check and some what honest...."

This is a false duality. Kind of like saying, "The truth always lies somewhere in the middle", when one party is telling the truth and the other is lying. You might make fewer enemies with such a statement, but many people can still distinguish a truth from a lie, the criminal from the victim.

The Repubs have taken the tack -- and perhaps they're reconsidering this as a failed experiment -- that Americans cannot tell the difference. The Big Lie has always made an impact, but only in the short term. Eventually the truth comes out, and the liar is discredited.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I do not know what you are trying to say with this. Are you trying to say that WWI and WWII were basically the same war, but with a twenty year halftime?"

Bingo! And there are many historians who agree with that. A twenty year halftime and a few "coaching" changes.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Lqqk:

"What happened in the eastern block before WWII was born out of WWI "

Actually there was only one war, with a 20 year halftime."

I do not know what you are trying to say with this. Are you trying to say that WWI and WWII were basically the same war, but with a twenty year halftime?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
"What happened in the eastern block before WWII was born out of WWI "

Actually there was only one war, with a 20 year halftime.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!