Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 2061291082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 1489   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not a bad average... 3 out of 5 and the year is still young!!

"-Obama will win. Perhaps by a wider margin than supposed -The Senate will remain in Dem control, perhaps a few Senators thinner -The House will revert to Dem control on a very slim margin -At least one national politician will refuse to vacate their seat-most likely a tea partier in the house -At the State level I think is where the Repubs will take the most damage -The repubs will make an attempt to 'steal' at least one state and will be caught.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"Sweet that means the racists, anarchists, and CT nut cases have to go." Wow! What great company I keep! But the parties I throw are just crazy. You don't need to think hard about what to wear, simple white sheets and hoods work fine. Make sure you carry a loaded gun, too. We can all sit around talking about overthrowing the government or how many of "our" jobs went to "them" before the sex starts. Being the nutcase I am, I'll get all the women into the hot tub and basement fun room with a bunch of my other nutcase friends and we'll get our "nuts" off while all the men upstairs are in heated arguments.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
"-At least one national politician will refuse to vacate their seat-most likely a tea partier in the house"

Predicted 106 days ago...

Today on Salon:

Allen West’s recount backfires

New results show the Florida congressman losing by an even wider margin than before -- but he still won't concede

After successfully getting the state to recount the votes in St. Lucie County in Florida, Allen West is now losing by an even wider margin than before – but he still won’t concede.

On Sunday, Democrat Patrick Murphy declared victory for the second time after the county filed the results of its recount, though it missed the noon deadline because of a problem uploading the results from one precinct. From the Palm Beach Post:

Preliminary numbers released around 2 p.m. by the St. Lucie County board showed Murphy with an even greater lead, with 65,841 votes to West’s 52,704. When those results are added to the final tallies in Martin and Palm Beach counties, Murphy’s lead increased to 0.65 percent.

West still hasn’t conceded, and his team is considering what legal options it has left to pursue.

“It’s time for Allen West to do the right thing and concede,” said Murphy’s senior adviser, Eric Johnson.

“As usual, Murphy’s people are full of garbage,” Tim Edson, West’s campaign manager, said. “This is something the secretary of state and governor will have to sort out.”

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
He already openly acknowledged that he was wrong. Why do you need to do that?

How many more weeks are all of you going to run your victory lap for? Holy shit......

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!! 10-27-2012 01:06 AM This will be like the 4th time I say and I will again,,Romney by a landslide :=) Mickey.

So much for your stupid predictions. But I will give you this much at least you did not say Romney would win all 50 states like HFT. LMAO@Mickey

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
la tee daa...that is all I have to say

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4720 posts)
"I will make a prediction; we will be 50 trillon dollars in dedt by 2016....and no you can't take that to the bank because it won't be wort sqat and neither will you money.thank you BHO for helping us be come a third country....BS"

There have been a lot of predictions from the RIght these past couple of months, like Romney will win in a landslide and so far I have not seen any coming to pass and I do not see the above happening either.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Big:

The day the top 1% stopped paying the middle class a middle class wage was the day that the IS started down the road to third world status. This happened sometime in the 70s/80s when corporate raiding first started and outscourcing was allowed.

The business men made the public starve, now you beat prepare yourself to watch as the horde of hungry masses feast. No it won't be pretty, it won't only be their fair share, but it will be their just share.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
I will make a prediction; we will be 50 trillon dollars in dedt by 2016....and no you can't take that to the bank because it won't be wort sqat and neith will you money.thank you BHO for helping us be come a third country....BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"...haven't seen him around for a while?"

I thought I saw a post that claimed he was banned for life as far as posting in the forum. If true I have no idea why.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 1489   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!