Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 236  Next »
72 to 81 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
'That's because no matter how many talking heads want to bash is tax plan. It's gonna infuse the economy with more money. There is more room for the economy to grow. Energy stocks are gonna come up from the basement'

Of course I/we should believe you over Nobel Prize winning economists who say otherwise. What you are hanging on to is the GOP "trickle down" theory and it no longer works in a global economy. You need to leave the 19th Century and get into the 21st.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
Sardukar dont be tell people to come to the E.R. because you have a cold ,That what people are doing these day ,It for people who have a very real Emergency Like your bleeding and you cant stop it , Not because you have a hang nail . The health care in this country is a train wreck ,believe me ,take it from some one who works in .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9131 posts)
dude you got conned by a con man...but hey ...I will give him some rope... :-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(894 posts)
That's because no matter how many talking heads want to bash is tax plan. It's gonna infuse the economy with more money. There is more room for the economy to grow. Energy stocks are gonna come up from the basement

New York NY
Username hidden
(1099 posts)
Since Trump was elected, the DJ is up about 450, reaching a new, ever, high. It would seem to me that such a response shows confidence that positive change is expected. I am also happy that I bought into it myself. Buy pipeline stocks!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2209 posts)
CHEZDA, YES, "It is during our darkest moments that we need to focus to see the light" ~ Aristotle Onassis

This is like 1979 under President Jimmy Carter. Then after January 20,1980 under Ronald Reagan the light came back.

Donald Trump will do the same as Ronald Reagan, give confidence for our future.

I made the most profits of my life buying under Jimmy Carter and road it to 2006. DIVORCE & menopause ruined me.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
I know.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26037 posts)
@va, Much of what you are seeing is Institutional Program Trading when you see moves like this.

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(297 posts)
You guys don't know how trading of financial instruments works.

Some investors began to panic and put everything out there for sale. A temporary glut is created which drives down the price.

Then, others see the quick blip and move in to grab the assets at a discount, driving the price back up.

Those who sold in a middle of the night panic lost a lot of money.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26037 posts)
DT, thanks for explaining to VA. He is usually quicker on the pick-up than that.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2209 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 236  Next »
72 to 81 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.