Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 198  Next »
71 to 80 of 1977
User Details are only visible to members.
Good exchange Sexy. These crooked CEO's cause good people to suffer within their own organizations. I worked for state government and saw this first hand.

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
"rabbit, get a life, all you have is "white guilt". For no reason at all."

Sorry but you are wrong again. I have no "white guilt". My family wasn't here pre civil war and I'm from a country with no meaningful history of enslaving others.

I simply comprehend history and understand that all sentient beings prefer to be free.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4165 posts)
I sure did, and I hope that soon we will be calling her Felon Hillary. As for the larger companies, Wall Street, etc. part of your concern, I wish we no longer had that law that blames Corporations for the duplicity of their sometimes crooked leadership, protecting the guilty bastards using that so called corporate veil law. When we demonize entire corporations for the crookedness of the very few, we hurt a lot of innocent people. We should be able to arrest the guilty person (s) without hurting the thousands of other employees. I worked for a large Corporation which had 5 different CEO's during my tenure there. The last one was a corruption, and every idea he had went to improving his personal wealth. That hurt the other employees as well as the entire company. I detested that SOB! But the other guys and gals were great, and had he been jailed, the company would have survived. My point is don't let the acts of a few tarnish the potential of the rest.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2127 posts)
Sexy: I thought about that after I sent this post. I am not critizing small business. They didn't raid the nation with their "wallstreet" shames. I am talking about the devils that bankrupt this country and then jacked oil prices up to pay for their crimes. Enron, Authur Anderson and those criminals. I respect the small businessman 100% but failed to clarify that in my post. Thanks for adding your comment.

Did you notice Queen Hilliary justify her legence to them during the last debate. She even invoked 9-11 as her justification for accepting money from that criminal organization.

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
What vultures, Jub? You mean the small businesses who are trying to follow their dream of making a business profitable, provide jobs for others and achieve the American Dream? Or the larger businesses, who also provide jobs, try to keep their prices competitive, and pay a shitload of taxes? Both businesses trying to survive so non productive, high passion dimwits can have an outlet for their uncontrolled rage, and then justify their witless conduct by calling the businesses vultures? Sure sounds brilliantly fair to me!!!!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2127 posts)
,,,,,"MORAL INDIGNATION, IS JEALOUSY WITH A HALO",,,,,

,,,,, H. G. WELLS

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Outrage is always selective.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19931 posts)
Sugar : From What read the reason they protested the business district was more to send a message to the Mayor that he is the entire City's Mayor not just certain areas.

I believe the protest was peaceful and why is so much concern on this site with the business community. After all their stealing from 2000-2008 I for one could careless about the "vultures" losing a few dollars on "Black Friday".

I don't see how anyone could defend the sleaze that has destroyed the middleclass and have their buddies in congress balance their criminal behaviors by cutting spending for the least of that and call themselves conservative.

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
Sugars, those folk both black and white thrive on that shit.Were raised to be that way. Would be a flipping miracle if all people raised their kids with morals, but today that's asking way to much I guess. The cop that shot the kid 16 times should already be feeding maggots, He was wrong for his actions, but we have the fucking scum Mayor and the other city officials hid this shit for over a year, WHY? As for the ones that just have to riot and fuck shit up, Oh well

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5678 posts)
Sexy, you certainly have a point there.

I'm just trying to understand the folks marching through the commercial district of Chicago and shutting down business....

what does that have to do with a cop shooting a person?

Did the store owners have something to do with that killing??

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1179 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 198  Next »
71 to 80 of 1977
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.