Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 198  Next »
61 to 70 of 1978
User Details are only visible to members.
Prediction: extinction of American values within 100 years if we don't crush Radical Islamists pursuit of their Caliphate and their clear intent to kill non Muslims.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1996 posts)
Global warming is a fucking Myth. All about the Agenda 21 NWO follow the money.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
HFT - You really need to stop sniffing glue.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
CLIMATE CHANGE! It's official, Owebama, Clinton and Sanders are all in agreement that CLIMATE CHANGE is the cause of the 14 killings in California. CLIMATE CHANGE is causing a drought in California and the MUSLIM TERRORISTS couldn't get a glass of water. That is why the husband and wife went on a killing rampage killing 14 and wounding 21. It's CLIMATE CHANGE, again.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2305 posts)
Prediction, human extinction within 500 years if we don't change the path of global warming Prediction, human extinction within 4 billion years due to Andromeda galaxy collision or our sun becoming a red giant Prediction, human extinction due to asteroid or commit impact in the next 5000 years

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
rre, who ever is doing the posting, YOU ARE CRAZY. Rre, to your last post why should those out of the main stream have more RIGHTS them the straight people. I may end up being in a court case that goes to the United States Supreme Court as a FRIEND OF THE COURT. Transgender, gay and lesbians are getting more civil right then straight citizens. The case I propose will stop it. It has already started to stop it when the Liberal Lawyers heard about the case. Liberal Lawyers know they are legally wrong on the issue. "SEE YOU IN COURT".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2305 posts)
And we liberals don't and shouldn't agree with you because Liberty is the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views. i.e LIBERAL

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
I'm sorry, are the gays forcing you to such their dicks, marry a guy, kiss a guy.... they are not doing anything to you it you and your repubs trying to screw them and the rest of us

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
rre, I don't care what people do in the privacy of their home, office or club. Don't do it in my face and expect me to give them SPECIAL RIGHTS. It's not what's right or wrong, it's what's important to people. Liberals should agree to it too.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2305 posts)
HFT what would you do with two gay guys or to two gay guys?

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 198  Next »
61 to 70 of 1978
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.